Test 1 2..Test 1 2....

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you are making some potent stuff man! like you said, the only way to know what you got is by testing it! You are lucky to live in a place where these testing facilities are are at your disposal and you are allowed to use them!

Good work!

F

Funkfingers

!st off thank you for posting yours results..these tests interest me a great deal, I feel that it would be invaluable to breeding, as you could test males for thc content ect..

I just had a couple questions..on the killer queen and the jack herer doesn't the moisture content seem a little odd?? over 100%?? I have yet to fully comprehend these test results.. do you have a pretty firm grasp on them?? I understand the TAC but not hte other tables.. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks TK!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Some of the early test where still gettin some of the bugs worked out on the moisture content..both the Killer Queen and Jack were soil grown by another member here, I just got them tested for him.

Tex

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow. The moisture content numbers don't make sense, though. How can it be more than 100%? What are the parameters?

G

Green Supreme

Many of these machine have to have like a template set for what they are testing. It sets the parameters for the machine to test against sorta. Usually takes a bit to work it out. What type of machine was used? I am assuming a GC/MS as they seem the most extensive and accurate for our field. Enough with Dr.Hornbeys HPLC testing already. Peace GS

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Like I say, those two test where not being tested for moisture for the most part at least accurately..

Oddly enough, moisture content can be a tricky ass test and number to come up with in this process..

The KQ and JH were both very fresh and very moist but the Alien#4 was in the jars for a bit and is probably real close to the 10.24% tested

Tex

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
At first glance I was wondering if the moisture test was for water only, or other compounds, for an overall content. Thanks guys, it does help answer the question a bit.

R

Rabbi

If I may ask, what was the approximate sample size summited and what does a test cost. if you don't have to pay what would it cost someone else submitting a sample to this lab/test group? appreciate the info!

Rabbi

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
0.50 grams or 0.50 milliliters is needed for the test and it is $60-$100bucks a test depending on where you go.

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

I wish I could run these test every time I change my nute formula. Curious if the other cannabinoids change with diff nutes.

Was the hash imported and what bagseed did you use to get those fine readings. Suerte JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Import hash....and all kinds o weed..

Tex

Top Bottom