Test: Double Grape x PE x HB x WH x AWW

• Thread starter Tiger Brandz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

i just came home and saw a little yellow envelope sticking out my mailbox. What could it be? lol

I opened the package and whala....
Test double grape x pe x hb x wh  x aww

Thanks Hazeman for the sick packaging and sick genes (especially the extra gift)!!! This was the first seed parcel that made it through to me in almost a year. Not even attitude can manage to get a parcel through (after 5 attempts this year). This parcel arrived super fast and with no problems! Will never hesitate to give u my safe addy anytime!!!

I`m super stoked for both these crosses! The fugu kush x wh x aww x 88g-13/hp was sent as a gift. I`ve heard lots about the fugu kush, and cant help myself drooling to see what these are gona do fo me. I will be sprouting the double grape cross in a moment. I think i`m gona hang on to the gift for a while, cause i have 1 other tester running, and waiting for another, and then the double grape. Hazeman, if u want me to run the gift asap i will make a plan a do so, so plz let me know. Just scared of falling into the trap of having too many backup cuts and males, and then loosing stuff that i will shurely regret.

So, i`ll be doing these fully organic. some good wormcastings, bonemeal, bat guano, kelp, molasses, fish emulsion, volcanic rockdust, lime, peat, perlite & vermic.
Depending on the amount of females they will probably go under a 400 hps, in my room with built in AC/climate controll. I don`t use CO2, but winter is starting here so, i leave a gas heater for heating, which also makes co2- don`t know what level the co2 is, cause no meter. The plants for shure love it!

Super Stoked!!! Gona get these grapes in the dirt and let the games begin!

Big Up Hazeman :cool:

One Love King

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Sory for the long dealy! Had some trouble at my house with electricity problems. I`ve moved quite a distance away, and have to set up here. This tester will be the first of my grows here. Will probably be up and running in about a months time... Really amped for those tight grape smelling nuggets!

Peace

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Finally got around to cracking the beans. They are starting week 2 now (veg).

Had 100% germination 10/10.. All them seem to love it here. just #10 is very small, but shure she will catch up.

Peace

IMG 1428
IMG 1429
IMG 1430
IMG 1431
IMG 1432
IMG 1433
IMG 1434

R

resinseeker

looking good tigerbrandz!

amped to see how the double grape combines with what i know to be quality genes (AWWWH*PEHB)

i tested the F2's of (aww wh x pe hb) _ > found gold

HAPPY SEARCHING ... hope u find grape tasting bombs in the form of erkle type nuggetso_O

awe brah

Top Bottom