TEST Grand Daddy Purple x (PE x HB x WH x AWW) + LVPK x Chocolate Thia

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Big thank you too Hazeman!!! Started 13 so far 10 are up and going.Got them in DrEarth soil enjoying the sun.
Test grand daddy purple x pe x hb x wh x aww   lvpk x chocolate thia
Test grand daddy purple x pe x hb x wh x aww   lvpk x chocolate thia 2
Test grand daddy purple x pe x hb x wh x aww   lvpk x chocolate thia 3
Test grand daddy purple x pe x hb x wh x aww   lvpk x chocolate thia 4
Test grand daddy purple x pe x hb x wh x aww   lvpk x chocolate thia 5

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Thanks all for checking in this round. I put them is the sun as long as possible. Then put them indoors under lights,3 x400 watts untill thier bedtime. Started too put them in larger pots tonight,they should really get going now!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Put the last 4 into 5 gallon buckets with a half mix of Happy Frog & Ocean Forest soil. Local place had the soil on sale for half price,plus pick up a gallon of Big Bloom half off!! Need a few more dollar too get the rest in gallon size at that price.

worm1

worm1

I love these outdoor shots Zonkerly canna look amazing basking outdoors

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

The LVPK x Chocolate Thia are over 16 in tall and a foot wide.The Grand Daddy Purle x PExHBxWHxAWW are 8 in too a foot tall and about 10 in wide!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Down to two,had 4 males in the pack. Thought they were shooting up to fast,lol!!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
me too the outdoor is the only way to grow, let mother nature take care of it. nice i cant wait to see the finish on this

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Put the rest of the GDP x (PExHBxWHxAWW) in germination the other day. Four have pop up allready going for the next run. Hopefully these will be done in colder weather for the coloring done right.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Put the rest of the GDP x (PExHBxWHxAWW) in germination the other day. Four have pop up allready going for the next run. Hopefully these will be done in colder weather for the coloring done right.
The grandaddy cut used in this was the kens cut of grandaddy purp. It purples very much. As long as finish temps in the last two weeks are 75 or less it usually goes full purple for the most part. Iv never ran it and had it come out full real green with small purpling like a lot of purple strains do.

The bubba haze uses is dope. Its got to be the real original bubba because it's a lot different than the pre98 or others is grown. It's more like a pure kush cut but with added depth on the flavor. Forms some nice sized og looking buds

Top Bottom