Test grow - Double Grape x (PExHBxWHxAWW)

• Thread starter JK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JK420

JK420

Here's my grow log for Hazeman's Double Grape x (PExHBxWHxAWW). I want to thank Haze for the opportunity to test for him and also for the more than generous gift. I germinated the whole pack using the paper towel method and got a 10/10 tail rate. Since then, they have been planted into Solo cups filled with Canna coco. Here's some details of my grow, I really like the Canna nute line for coco. Will post pics once they're above ground.

Nutes:
Canna Start for first week or two
Canna coco A&B
Rhizatonic
Cannazyme
Cal Mag+
Canna PK 13/14
Canna Boost

Lighting:
4ft 4bulb t5 w/ mixed spectrum for early veg
400w hps for veg
1k hps flower inside a 2k flower room

Budzillah

Budzillah

Best of luck with the grow. This one sounds like a good one. Looking forward to some pics.

JK420

JK420

Thanks alot, Hazeman. Can you give any info on the Double Grape?

I had a 10/10 germ rate, but 2 shriveled up and died on me so I ended up with 8. Will post some pics tomorrow, even though they're just seedlings. I'm going to water them once more before feeding a low ppm of Canna Start.

420alldaze

420alldaze

sucks about the loss,but it sounds like a recipe for some dank! cant wait to see what ya find. we all got some fire testers. its nice to see a bunch of different test threads and some alike as well, that way we can compare growth. best of luck 42o

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
no the double grape was a survivor of the compost pile. i do know it was all around when i was doing the grape stomper crosses. she has hard grape smelling buds.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
well i tried to get two out of each strain just in case someone dose not come through with a grow.

JK420

JK420

Here are my babies. 8/10 made it.

Hazeman tester group

JK420

JK420

Sorry for the lack of updates, my work schedule has been shit lately. Fixin to up pot and put them in a flood table...I want to see how Ebb/Flow and coco work out.

Hazeman testers

Latest posts

Top Bottom