TEST GROW - MaddFarmer Genetics - Purple Jackeee

• Thread starter Test Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Test Master

So Im getting ready to do a test grow for MaddFarmer Genetics.

First I'll be running their "Purple Jackeee", which is Purple Urkle x JackeeeBoy. The Purple Urkle cut used in this cross is from the original Purple Urkle, taken straight from the mother plant that came from seed. Not a cut, from a cut, from a cut and so on. The Jackeeboy male came from Purple Urkle the parent stock of the original Purple Urkle. Jackeeboy displays purple stems, leaves, pollen sacks and all.

So things should get pretty colorful around here. MaddFarmer informed me that other testers have been finding some amazing pheno's in these batches.

So stay tuned for whats to come..

T

Test Master

I received the testers a few days ago, and will be sprouting them as soon as I have my area cleared out, which will be very soon. Stay tuned...

Mad Farmer

The other beans shown here are "Tripoli Wicked". This is a Lavender cross, that I will be making a separate grow journal on when that time comes...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sounds like a nice strain to test out, good luck with the beans!

T

Test Master

Sounds like a nice strain to test out, good luck with the beans!

Thanks Mitchy... Yeah... the breeder of these is a person who helped put Humbolt on the map. So Im pretty excited to get these going. I have some of OG Raskals gear in the way right now... so as soon as thats out of the way... the show will be on the road.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

logged in for the show, bro! Been following these babies, you're in for a treat with this run for sure!

M

misterpurple

Nice score....good luck with the beans.Im definitely tuned in

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here for the show homie.. Work that magic!

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

hello TEST:hi
ahh lucky man you are, MAD has some really killer pieces of work no doubt..well be stopping by to see how you do with this JEMS..
peace:hi

jkar_928

jkar_928

I love to watch a colorful garden come together, I'm pullin up a chair!

T

Test Master

Thanks everyone.... I have some plants that are in the way right now, but they will soon be moved. Within a week and a half actually... So I'll probably get these popped in a few days. I'll post pics. Cant wait to get these going.

Top Bottom