TEST GROW. Mr Nice Seedbank. AC/DC

• Thread starter stutter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stutter

stutter

hi guys and girls. this will be my first actual grow thread on here. i am testing a new strain for Mr Nice.

It will be called AC/DC and the genetics are (Black widow x Haze A/C)

veg has been trouble free and these plants are a breeze to grow they did not even miss a beat when my PH meter was out of calibration (rookie error).

quite tall plants with large node spacing and large fans. on the stem rub smells range from melon through to full blown leathery electric haze smells.

they are now 6 days into 12/12 so the show should get interesting from here on out. lets see what this new strain has got

oh i popped 10 seeds and got 7 females there are 6 in the grow space pictured here. heavily super cropped to keep them low and form a virtual sea of green.

Test grow mr nice seedbank acdc

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

whats up stutts, big fan of shanti gear. your girls are looking nice n happy! Are you using your aquaponic skillz for this grow? i cant seem to tell from the pics. i was hoping you would pop a thread on here of your current aqua setup, it has me all interested and what not :happy: Z

stutter

stutter

no this is just plain old coco. i still havnt worked out all the bugs in aqua yet and i would hate for a test grow to be second rate because i went with something i wasnt 100% on yet

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

no this is just plain old coco. i still havnt worked out all the bugs in aqua yet and i would hate for a test grow to be second rate because i went with something i wasnt 100% on yet

Great point and props. not too fair to breeders to test in an unstable enviro/system and post your findings online. I have a couple of packs im holding onto until my enviro is dialed..

But i would enjoy an aquaponic thread from you on the farm. Its better when you have bugs to work out so that way us farmers can learn through your mistakes ;). Anyways much luck on the test grow, i grew white widow, i mean black widow years back and had the best of times. ill stop back by and see ur girls progress. Z

Patanjali

Patanjali

Hey Stutter! Looking great as usual! Can't wait to see how these turn out! You know I'll be checking in on the grow!

;)

stutter

stutter

got a bunch of fruity phenos in these. but 1 stand out.

cwarm cinnamon donut pheno. if yield is your thing dont even bother. if unique smells and crazy resin is up your alley well maybe you should give these a go

IMG 4996
IMG 5005
IMG 5006
IMG 5009
IMG 5019
IMG 5020

Top Bottom