Test Grow of Fabman's Seeds

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I got some seeds earlier this summer from a fellow farmer Fabman, and I'm finally getting started on them. They were cracked just after the 15th of October so I suppose they're about 3 weeks now. I haven't been as on top of things as I should be. I also have a couple other random seeds going.

Fabmans seeds are the pre 88 blueberry mix and the blueberry x nl5x gg (grape something). I had 100% germ rate and all of them are strong and healthy despite my lack of care. They are vegging under a T-5 fluro. The other seeds I have now are big bud, mazar sharif, and lowrider. None of them are showing sex yet, I'm thinking I might force them so I can get some more of fab's stuff running.

Thanks for stopping by :hi:

http://i391.invalid.com/albums/oo353/muxee03/354.jpg
http://i391.invalid.com/albums/oo353/muxee03/355.jpg
http://i391.invalid.com/albums/oo353/muxee03/356.jpg
http://i391.invalid.com/albums/oo353/muxee03/357.jpg

M

muxee

No responses, so sad, it's because I'm a girl isn't it. :D jk

Some of the bottom leaves are starting to yellow :sick0018: Is that kinda normal for seeds? I've really only grown clones to this point.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see ya doing a thread on the girls Muxee. I knew you would do them right!! The girls look great. The lower leaves will yellow and fall normally from seed after a few weeks i have found most the time. Nothing to worry about. I am glad to see more women with skills!!!

M

muxee

Thanks fab! I'm having the best time with them. I can't wait to get them all grown up and pretty. :anim_19:

Did you breed these for single cola grows or do they like to be topped, fimmed and trained?

Thanks again for the kind words and the chance to grow out some of your girls :giggle :hi:

true grit

true grit

Ooh, pre88 blueberry mix sounds verry tasty!! I have some Fab freebies to pop when I get some room as well....

Looking solid, and yeah the single little leaves at bottom will yellow and fall off, might peel a thin layer of skin off stalk when they fall off.

Fabman or Muxee- any more info on the blueberry mix?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
The BB mix should all come in around 60 days flower time i would expect. I have some going now but they are a little behind Muxees. I pollenated her with a few males i was discarding, (g-spot, sputnik, grape god, dpd x pre98 bubba). There should be a very nice variety to find a keeper. As you are the first with these going Muxee I would top some for sure..

M

muxee

Sweet Fab, thank you. :rauch08: I changed their light schedule from 18 to 12 hrs so I can find and pull the boys. Then I'll veg them out to 18in or so. As soon as I have room, I'll start another batch of babies.

I love cool new stuff. :party0033:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad you are having so much fun with them. PM me your addy again...

M

muxee

Just a little update on the babies. They outgrew their cups so I put them in some small pots I had laying around the house and they are filling out nicely. I have found 4 boys plants so far out of the 15 I planted. After everyone has been sexed, the girls will go into 3 gallon pots until they are 18 inches tall. Then they will be put into flower.

R

Rolln J

those are looking good muxee and sounds like a great mix - what kind of light you using for flowering?

M

muxee

Thanks for the kind words Rambo and Rollin J. I'll be flowering them under a 600. I'm pretty excited. I was flowering under a donated 400 w conversion bulb. Yeah for upgrades!

R

Rolln J

yeah upgrades are fun! good deal - looking forward to the rest of the show!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin great Muxee!!! I have a test round going of the White Widow x Grape God at a buddies in his aero machine. His first grow and we are very excited...

F

Frutty_Grower

Looking good muxee! Let´s see how these will turn out in flowering! Keep us posted!

M

muxee

Thanks RollinJ and Frutty-Grower. I think I'm going to flip them into flower in about a week or two. They are all between 10-12 inches tall and I'm excited to see what they too. :)

Congratulations Fab! I'm glad to see your beautiful babies are starting to spread out through the world. That mix sounds super tasty!

I was in the veg room last night watering the babies and I now have 3 confirmed girls, and two possible. So far its been about 50/50. I'm pretty stoked!

Thanks for stopping by :smiley_joint:

M

muxee

I just picked up a 600 last night, so I should be able to get the flower show on the road sometime next week.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats what i like to hear!!! I just picked up 2 new 600 digital to add to the new room...
Be rockin and rollin again by next week.

K

kimburns

they are lookin lovely, cant wait to see what the ladies turn out for you

Top Bottom