Test grow:Sour patch kush and picnic basket OG ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Well farmers here are two more amazing crosses made by the great baba G. Very excited to get these rocking and see what comes out of these epic beans

Big thanks to logic to getting these out to me and of course many many thanks to baba for the work done here and allowing me to test these babies out. Hope everyone enjoys the show and hope to do these hella justice.

I'll be updating with pics and get back to any questions on the regular to keep this show rocking ....

Strains being tested:

Sour patch kush = sour diesel x very berry kush
Picnic basket OG = OG kush x very berry kush

Details of the grow, conditions and rooms:

These will be germinated in Paper towel then once they have nice tails placed into 16 oz plastic cups. I will be using foxfarm ocean forest soil. I give the soil a slight flush to lower the PPM so the seedlings won't burn but leave enough in the soil so they can go without feed for the first week or two (same method iv used for over 10 years). Once big enough in the cups they will be transplanted into one gallon pots with ocean forest soil containing extra perlite. Depending one how they look I usually start to feed a week after this point or so. I will be using the full foxfarm lineup as I have been lately. They will be bloomed in 5 gallon buckets with ocean forest. Veg will all be grown under 16 bulb t5 unit bad boy units then bloomed under 1000 watt super HPS bulb. They will be in a 5x5 tent with each tent containing a 1000 watt light and 8" magnum xxxl hoods. 8" inline vortex blowers and carbon filters with 3 fans in each tent. Temps range this time of year from 65 to almost 80 on those heat wave days we have been having around my parts....

I have put 5 beans of each cross in for germ as of 6 hours ago and will post pics tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Very stoked for this grow and can't wait to just blow these babies out. Hope y'all enjoy the show:)~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome, I'm here for the show! :D
Baba in da house. I'm super excited to see if i get a sour type pheno from these sour patch kush. Your sour d cut looks so sick. Same thing with your og cut used in the picnic basket. Gonna be a fine show :)

Sounds nice..let's see the fire u find..
These should be excellent good. We shall see how much of a stud this very berry kush male is baba is working for this line. Be cool to find some turn a nice purple color towards the end of bloom with a nice fruity indica buzz lol....would be right up my alley

Posted up for this one homie!!! sound like some interesting herb...
Hell yeah superog.....glad you made it. I have a feeling these babies are gonna rip super fast

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update on seed status......

Well I plant 5 beans of each cross in wet paper towel yesterday around 6pm....checked them today at 12pm and all 5 picnic basket og had fatty tails and got planted into soil cups already along with 4/5 of the sour patch kush seeds. The 5th sour patch kush is cracked but I wanted to wait another 6 hours to let the tail get a ad bit larger before planting.

So far so good......100% germ rate on both crosses....hell of a way to start this off.

I'll snap some pics (nothing too exciting right now) and post them up later today:) ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Baba goes that lil extra mile to make tester packs Baller with your name on them. Nice :)
IMAG0554

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's good guys.....

Had a crazy weekend at bud bash and just finally got back to town.

Sorry for the pic delay baba, I'll take pics here in a bit and post them and also get back to any comments you fellow farmers dropped...

All seedling are in cups and have broke ground and are looking perfect. Great work homie baba~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Excited to see this!
i feeel ya, im super excited about this baba gear as well!
sub'd and can't wait to see how these turn out. seems like Baba been putting out a lot of hits, one day hopefully sometime soon, i am going to find a way to pick some up.
baba is def putting out some hit! his VBK male seems to beb some fire so i cant wait to see how he meshes with the epic sour d cut and og kush cuts used in these
Yaba Daba Do killer strains I will be relaxing in the park waiting for the picnic basket :cool:
always fresh to have a lady on deck. grab a seat girl :)
super stoked on these...Happy Farmin!
thanks sox! should be a good one for sure
Nice, glad you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see what comes out of those Sour Patch Kush seeds:D
And the Picnic Basket is gonna b very interesting;)
Work your magic skunkmaster!
it was an epic weekend, thanks baba. there was over 100,000 people that were on the lake. shit was insane man. bud bash is def must if you live around the michigan area
I can't wait to see what you find SMF i got a pack of the harlequin x vbk so i can't wait to see how these turn out to give me an idea of what to expect.
what up PG! glad you rolled thru, def grab a seat so you know somewhat what your in store for with this VBK male......i be these will be super special
the name of this thread makes me hungry
LOL.....i hear ya. i picked both these partly because of name lol....and the female used in the crosses...
Both of these should be Sickness! Definitely interested to see what this male brings to the table. Bring on the Fiyah! Peace SMF and Baba! Later homies! Motiv
my homie motiv! these are some of the beans im most excited about iv popped recently. which says alot as iv popped damn near 500 lol....just wish i had a fast forward button now lol
just copped me a ticket from a scalper out front so im here for the show. got any pics ?
Big C always has a front row seat in my shows. glad to have ya brotha :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom