TEST GROW: Vics High

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
What up farmers?!?!?! Getting this thread started right now.. I am popping 12 of Pisces Vics High(Thanks Jimmy!) They are going into the dirt tonight and should be breaking the ground in a few days... Photos to come..

A little specs about the grow.. They will be starting in keg cups under a T5 setup. As soon as they are big enough they will be transplanted to a gallon pot. Once they are transplanted and vegged long enough uner the 600's they will be transfered to the flower room... In there they will be under an HPS 1000 watter.. Grown in Roots Organic coco, PBP veg through veg.. PBP bloom once flipped to 12/12 along with bloombastic, roots E, and a few other little additives.. I will have more details later.. Anyways, just wanted to get this started!!! ENJOY!

:character0180:

blazer

blazer

Going to be peeping this one bro got some some of those beans myself like to see what you get out theese bunch fire im sure peace
Blazer

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awesome surf sounds like a recipe for success hope u find some tru gems bro,I just got mine two let's find some dank!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Sorry for the delay guys... Had to work out some unexpected problems in the room.. All should be good now.. So I will get them into the dirt tonight!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Sorry Jimmy, life as been interesting lately.. My little boy had some "issues" and the room was pissing me off to all hell.. All is sorted out and they are going into the dirt TONIGHT.. I swear on my left nut! or right... lol. I even snagged a pack of Kush inc, but wasn't able to get the money out due to some medical bills that popped up with the little one... harvest is right around the corner though! :banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah have a killer harvest bro hope allz well with yur son lookin forward to seein ya kill these peace man!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hell yeah have a killer harvest bro hope allz well with yur son lookin forward to seein ya kill these peace man!

Thanks bro.. That little man is THE strongest person I know.. A little trooper he is!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Sorry Jimmy, life as been interesting lately.. My little boy had some "issues" and the room was pissing me off to all hell.. All is sorted out and they are going into the dirt TONIGHT.. I swear on my left nut! or right... lol. I even snagged a pack of Kush inc, but wasn't able to get the money out due to some medical bills that popped up with the little one... harvest is right around the corner though! :banana1sv6:

Its all good:)

How is your son doing?

How are the seeds coming along?

Top Bottom