Test Grows and More.....

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Well I figured it was time to get off my lazy arse and get my grow on! I have been out of commision due to recent surgerys. The last is hernia repair which is still setting my side on fire!! The MJ definately helps!!! I have been smoking on a Heri cross I made and have kept in clone form! She has very solid compact buds with pretty tight internodal spacing! Alot of trich production and easily turns purple with cooler temps! Definately been one of my faves for her great taste! Smooth skunky funk with occasional berry hint! It's kinda weird! Very strong odor control is gonna be needed to keep this stealth!!

I had a couple different crosses of mine, BOG's LSD (new sour test version),and Uberkush going when I recieved a test pack from my good friend Mota! I started 4 to 5 of each cross. I had a heat problem at the begining from my seedling mat. It has a hot spot that messed up my germ rate! It was pretty dag'um hot when I felt it! Luckily I got the Serenity off early as they were super vigorous right off. Hopefully I can still get some females and show Mota's work! My other plants have a 2 week head start, so I am try to get Mota's caught up!! I am hoping next Tuesday to get these under
2000wts in my ebb and flow system! I plan on cutting the time to 14/10 to help in transition into flower. I like to do this for about a week and a half prior to 12/12. I feel it helps them get ready for maturity and also helps show sex earlier, which is good for budding!!! Just my thang.
I have the following from Mota: Serenity-5, SVS-2, Huckleberry Jam-1BountyHunter -2 and Radiation Red-3.

Test grows and more 2

Test grows and more

For some reason, the rest of the pics won't upload. I am getting upload of file failed. I have close ups of all! Hmm!! Oh well! I will try again later!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Gonna test some bountyhunter in couple days as well. Nice start DC.

DC105

DC105

I resized those pics! They go under 2000 watts tomorrow! I really freakin over did it this grow!!!! I have about 50 plants right now that I have to try and organize in my new grow room!!!! This should be bonkers!!!! I may not grow them quite as big due to the quantity of plants!!! Ha! Ha! I usually grow bigass plants, but I think I am just going to grow big plants this go around!:)

These pics are a week old, so they have grown! Yes there is some green algae on top of my rockwool. I dont woorry about that! It's just on the surface! Alot of work tomorrow! Then I am off on a golf trip!! DC10Woods is outta here!

Bounty Hunter

Radiation Red (the runt beside it is getting scrapped)

Radiation Red on the left and Huckleberry Jam on the right

SVS (Skunk) Two slightly diff. phenos.
Svs

SVS This pheno is slightly more indica and the leaves are more defined!

You can see the back left there are about 8-10 clones that I am trying to keep under control. They are from a Heri cross I did some time back! Very stinky tight buds!!! It's a fav of mine!! Ya'll take care!!!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Nice start bro! You can really see the lumbo red in the radiation red,long azz leaf.

T

tngreen

hell ya DC, great to see ya back in action! Finally got a hold of a camera so this weekend will be a full update. The ladies are getting fat! Moondawg and Urkle Headband are the stars this round.

DC105

DC105

Alright bro! I started to purchase some head band, but didnt. I wans see ur line up. Thanks for stopping by!!!

DC105

DC105

1 week into flower

I finally got around to posting some pics today! Hadn't been much before just transplanting and giving the growroom a makeover!! :harvest: I'm a week into flower and they are about halfway streched out for most of them. I'm not running my lights very close until they almost stop. I have sorted and pulled some males a few plants are definately showing yet so I left them.

Unfortunately all 5 of my radiation red's are freaking males!!! I should have played the lottery!! What really sux is they have the best structure and internodal spacing and grew awesome! I got 5 more to go in though!!! I have a killer male that was the biggest plant along with a skunk male that was huge too! My LSD are short as they got into the game late, but BOG finally sent them to me, so I am trying to do them justice. I am trying to decide on a good daddy to cross it to and my skank! Skank-The cross I did a while back already has popcorn buds!! Thats exciting because it grew tight sweet skunky buds!:cake Delicioso!!!

Here's some shots so far!!

SVS
DSC00764
DSC00765

Serenity
DSC00768
DSC00767

DSC00771

LSD
DSC00773
DSC00774

Skank
DSC00769
DSC00770

DSC00775

DSC00763

DSC00766
DSC00772
T

T1420

OOh can't wait to see the Radiation Red finish off....but they all look awesome. Good work!!!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Those are some Nice males DC.. Bro I see what your talking about with structure.. I unfortunately got lots of males in my run as well.. But the Females I got in my SVS and Serenity are rockin.. Im going to have a full house this summer but I have to make room to kick these off.. Damn thats too bad you didnt get a lady but so goes this thing of ours.....Ill try to get them going soon... Nice thread man......peace d:sign0005:

DC105

DC105

Those are all my females. I actually havent taken any pics of my males. They are in my other room. They are progressing nicely! I'll post soon!

DC105

DC105

Cool thanks for stopping by!! I checked in today and they are progressing very nicely! I have a bigass Uberkush that I may hit with some radiation red pollen. Serenity sure is looking nice!! I'll get some pics out next week!!

Top Bottom