Test pics

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
wowww props on that gandalf! super beautiful. All those flowers are top notch!
Thanks...i'm pretty happy with the way things are turning out so far
Yeah those look great! Gandalf is insane looking. So is the Space Jam!:woot:
Yeah those two seemed to be the most popular for some reason. Thats what most my testers wanted to checkout first.
Solid work bro, crosses look A-1. That gandalf is on another level, will you ever be releasing that? Props to you.
Thanks for the props bro...much appreciated. I'm diggin the Gandalf as well...think I might be popping some of those myself here soon. Looking for something similar to the first pheno pictured. Leaning towards the White but with some added color/flavor from the Ken Estes Grand-Daddy "Purp". As for releasing any I have already released hundreds for free to my people lol. If you mean vending somewhere I have thought about it...just not sure I'm ready for all that drama yet lol.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
wow! I want that space jam, it looks amazing! Did you get to try those testers? smoke reports? Amazing work, you are making me proud of MT breeders!
Thanks sanvan...glad your diggin it. I didn't get to try any flowers from the testers yet but have had nothing but good reports from the people who have. I do have a smoke report that someone did on another site though...I will try and post it here.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
You know motiv to be honest I don't remember what he said he pulled off her, I will try to hit him up and see...

rawman

rawman

fuck the drama keep doin' what your doin' brother...... seeds are about love, growings where the money is ;) lol

Ill take pics of your urkle x starfighters when they start to show off a little more.... I kinda fucked the soil mix they're, but they look pretty good... I just hate fucking up a soil mix cuz u can't control shit.... Deff got one that's urkle with a stretch... Keeping my fingers crossed :D

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
A couple more testers pics...

The Purps x Krazy Kush
Attachment 10

soserthc1

soserthc1

I also love the looks of the Space Jam (i believe) under the led lights actually all the pictures looked great for a hobbyist's beans.... very nice ... I have 5 urk & purp of yours planted on 4-5 all are off to a great sturdy start, will keep this thread updated if anything special comes of them and from the above pictures seem's to be pretty good odd's .

Any dif pheno traits to look for ?

peace SoSer

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I also love the looks of the Space Jam (i believe) under the led lights actually all the pictures looked great for a hobbyist's beans.... very nice ... I have 5 urk & purp of yours planted on 4-5 all are off to a great sturdy start, will keep this thread updated if anything special comes of them and from the above pictures seem's to be pretty good odd's .

Any dif pheno traits to look for ?

peace SoSer
Yeah the one under the LED lighting is Space Jam(kksc x starfighter) grown out by Stona. Seems like people are into that one...had the most requests, that or Gandalf(the white x ken estes grand-daddy"purp"). Oh and thanks for the props bro...much appreciated. Looking forward to what you find in the Urk~N~Purp Soser...go ahead and post up any pics you like when they get farther along.
As for traits to look for...anything slow to grow or that has real tight node spacing is most likely gonna be you Urkle dom plants. Ones that are more vigorous, have farther node spacing and are just not as bushy should be the more grand-daddy"purp" leaning. IMO I would be looking for Urkle dom plants that are more vigouous then Momma. Thats the only thing Urkle is lacking in my eyes...vigor. Another thing is the leaf pattern on both Urkle and Ken Estes Grand-Daddy"Purp" were pretty similar. I did notice the Grand-Daddy"Purp" leaves were a bit broader in the middle of the blades where the Urkles stay a bit more slender. Also the Urkle seems to throw the double serations more than the Grand-Daddy"Purp"...Good luck bro...hope you find something worth holding onto. Peace

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
As always, good looking strains & pics! Keep up the good work HS!
Thanks bro...appreciate it
Epic looking work you have done highersolutions. Always enjoy your work
Really liking that Ultimate Fighter
Thanks Rob...diggin what I see from the Ultimate Fighter so far. Seems to be going well atm

All is looking kill!! Love that colorful work you put out. Keep smashing it bro!
Thanks bro and yeah, you know me...have always been a sucker for the purple ladies.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sucks to hear about the light leaks/seeds Raw but it looks like your UF still turned out pretty good to me. Who was the pollen donor? Was it the UF or something else...just curious?

Here are a few more follow up shots of the Ultimate Fighter I just got from another tester:
Attachment 56
Attachment 41
Attachment 48
Attachment 138

Latest posts

Top Bottom