TEST: Purple Bubble Gum x (Purple Erkle x Headband x The White x AWW)

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I received my testers in the mail today from the one and only benevolent and generous Hazeman himself. This is my first test run and I'll be testing the Purple Bubble Gum x (Purple Erkle x Headband x The White x AWW). I'll definitely need a shorter name for it!

As promised I got the seeds in the dirt the day of arrival. I prefer a simpler method of germination that forgoes the paper towel step. . .I've had very good luck with this.

Any way. . .off we go, and here's the proof.

outwest

Seeds sf

Germs sf

ethnoman

ethnoman

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Thanks for taking the time to post a log.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Thanks for taking the time to post a log.

And thanks for taking the time to stop by and check things out. I'm looking forward to the show also.

Hazeman - If you stop by, can you provide some background on the genetics? The only strain I have first hand knowledge of is the Headband. Many thanks.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
also the Rocky Mountain High is a gift and will not be sold out of respect for mota. and when i run out of it, i wont be remaking any or X's

Nice. Love it, Hazeman. I see that is a mikado cross. There was a romulan x mikado around these parts for a while that was real nice.

outwest

kroonboon

kroonboon

You got your testers fast Outwest, lucky man!
This is going to be good, thanks for the show Hazeman and Outwest!!
Are those Purple Bubblegum from Ograskal seed stock?

Peace

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im subbed for this also OutWest.
Good Growing Bro!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for stopping by and joining in for the fun. I'll try to make it worth the trip.

I forgot to mention that I had a miraculous accident last night. I was carrying the potted seeds into the 5th dimension and as I was setting them down, spilled 3 of the keg cups. Miraculously I was able to scoop up all the dirt without losing a single seed. Could not believe it. This was in (short) carpet in a moderately lit space. Miracles do happen.

But I have good news to share. Seems a few of the cups are already showing a bulge in the top soil. . .that means babies are on the way! Pretty sweet for less than 24 hours.

You are already scoring points for fertility, Hazeman. As a good friend of mine says, this is definitely going in the report. Oh wait, it's already in the report.

outwest

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Nice to see there was some room left to get on board, outwest! Got my testers in the mail yesterday! Im running the (Chem4xDeepChunk) X (PExHBxWHxAWW). We will have to keep each other posted for when we find our keepers. Unfortunately I wont be able to pop mine till next week.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What up primo?! Thanks for stopping by. Look forward to your grow.

Other than the obvious I have no idea what to look for when making selections.

outwest

Budzillah

Budzillah

Lights, camera, action! Im ready to see some kick ass genetics. Best of luck OW.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Alright, here are photos from the 5th dimension as promised. The first is a group shot, and the second a closeup of the front runner. Thanks for stopping by.

outwest

HMTESTERS sf

TESTPOP1 sf

Latest posts

Top Bottom