Test Run: Motarebel's Big Bud With Your Bud Ron V

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

First off Id like to give a big thanks to Mota for letting me test his genetics. Won't let you down buddy. Just got these cuties today. I've been like a little kid waiting for these beans. I'll post setups and statistics as we go along. I'm dedicating a room for this run so this should be fun. Also, I saw Aligee is testing the same genetics so can't wait to compare ladies.

Test run motarebels big bud with your bud ron v

Once again, thanks Mota. So let's get this thing started

P.S. The Redneck surprise was awesome. Super stoked.:)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Right on and i'll get those others to ya too,thanks a bunch.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

8/10 popped already so I put them in the table. Still gotta clean out the room a bit but had to get these beans going. Put the other 2 in my other veg room in rockwool cubes. Cross your fingers. Looks like we got ourselfs a thread gentlemen. From here on out updates will be weekly. Peace

SAM 0035

P

primeform

good luck bro, really interested in what this strain is all about

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks prime.

P.S. To my last post. Gonna run these on an ebb table unless I get 6 females. If that's the case then Ima bust out the ol' 8 pack modified for 6 pots. Or maybe even run 4 pots under a 1000wt. I'll decide later. I wanna take these genes to the limit. Either way the medium will be coco. See ya in a week.

2DogWalker

Ron,

Sounds awesome bro, can't wait to see how these big buds turn out.... Best of luck on em!

2Dog

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 4

@ Overgrowing the dankies: Have seen these beastly bitches in action and had to run them. Lucky me.

@ 2 perros: Thanks Bud. 5 more months and we'll be rippin big bud tubes.

So today's my surf, drink beer, and get whacked out on meds day. Why not make it update day. Today is the 4th day from planting and we got lift off. Walked into my veg room to see this. All 8 doing their thing. From this day forward, updates every sunday.

SAM 0038

SAM 0039

Peace

Aligee

Aligee

...off to a great start bro !!! im subbed bro !!! good luck !!! Ali.G.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

SAM 0044

SAM 0045

SAM 0046

SAM 0047

Transplanted so took pics. Can't get this damn camera to take good pics. Maybe to many post st patty's day beers.:) Peace.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

@ phone home: Thanks buddy.

@ Al: Sprouts are going off. Already look like they're begging for more nutes.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Man Ronnie V you got em rocking right along,looks like some beasts in the making.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

@ Mota: What the hell did you give me? :) Ima test the shit outta these. I've been meaning to ask. What's the flowering time on BB? Seen around 8-9 weeks but thought I'd ask the man himself. They seem like they're heavy feeders so far. Hope to get some clones by outdoor season.

@ The Jesus Christ of Gardening: Mad respect for your work. Loving the ogr thread. Thanks for putting down the kick stand and taking a look.

Peace.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Right around 9 weeks,this line does 2 lbs per, outdoors in the midwest. These guys weren't exactly caring growers either,they planted and came back to harvest in the fall. No dirt prep at all so i know she will shine in the right hands.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

14 days

@ Mota: Thanks man. Can't wait to see what the BB can do outside.

So we're moving along quit nicely. Using the floro lucas formula right now and seems to be working just fine. In a week I'll add the 400wt mh. Can't decide if I wanna FIM, etc... or just let them ladies do their thing. I let you guys decide that one for me. Popped your R G-13 you scored me Mota. If i heard right it's bubba x g-13. Gonna cut down my L.S.D. mom to make room for Mota Genitics Mamas. Shut up Ron... Show us pics already.

SAM 0050

Gotta get the electrical outside the room
SAM 0051

Not the biggest plant but I like this one for some reason
SAM 0053

A little cold
SAM 0054

My new pure. Has a 3ft glass attachment to make it a 6ft beast.:bong-hits:
SAM 0056

The last pic pretty much sums up our lives. Smoke, drink beer, make music, surf... It's a tough life here in so cal gentlemen, but someone has to do it. Peace.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Them gals are rocking right along. The RNG-13 is Bubba x G-13/hP(m) x G-13/HP(M) and the germ rates aren't the best on these so i've been gifting them out untill i make another batch. The ones that do germ look very nice.

Top Bottom