test run new pyramid seeds auto's

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

whats up farmers just recieved test packs of auto wembley and auto galaxy from pyramid seeds(spain) these guys are truly amazing people. so im going to get'em started and i'll keep everyone posted on the results. cant imagine anything but stellar. these guys changed my outlook on autoflowering varieties with their autopyramid,totally rocked!thanks again to the pyramid seeds crew.

H

Harlem

i'm curious about the quality of those pyramid seeds, hope you'll post some pics.

are they producing good yields?

I

ibTheMan

I wonder about Auto's period, i got ah couple(1 pyramid) im going to try, but look out my friend started 1 auto ak, it hermed and fucked up his whole room and it was a 3 to 4 inch high plant, look out!

S

sensisaint

i'm curious about the quality of those pyramid seeds, hope you'll post some pics.

are they producing good yields?

whats up harlem, i'll post some pics when there ready. well the auto pyramids i ran,gave me 15 pr plant under t5's. so id say they yeild ok for autos.

S

sensisaint

I wonder about Auto's period, i got ah couple(1 pyramid) im going to try, but look out my friend started 1 auto ak, it hermed and fucked up his whole room and it was a 3 to 4 inch high plant, look out!

hey bro thanks for the warning,but the pyramid crews gear is good and i have yet to see even one banana. the auto pyramid grew awsome with no hermies,and nice smoke

Latest posts

Top Bottom