TEST: UK Cheese x (PE x HB x WH x AWW)

• Thread starter worm1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I hope your getting enough lite in those branches being bound so tightly togeather.

worm1

worm1

I hope your getting enough lite in those branches being bound so tightly togeather.
yes hopefully they are close enough, here are some pictures inside the flower chamber, any closer and they start to burn.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Looking real good and frosty,your going too love it, got a really good high that stays around for awile !!

worm1

worm1

thanks Zonkerly, im looking forward to trying some.
i have picked the smallest one this time for a few pics, here she is at day 40

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Nice and chunky top nugs there,thats going to be some good smoke you got going on !!!!!!!

worm1

worm1

Nice and chunky top nugs there,thats going to be some good smoke you got going on !!!!!!!
thanks Zonkerly, ive burnt a few of the leaves on that plant being too close to the light but o well not long now!
i don't know how smelly yours were but these are reeking especially when i shake them about sorting and watering

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Wait tell you start curing them up,it made the entire house smell nice.The first few times I smoke it,I crash out for a few hours each time,so did my testers !!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Nice close up pic's, you can see the amber just starting to show up !!!

worm1

worm1

Wait tell you start curing them up,it made the entire house smell nice.The first few times I smoke it,I crash out for a few hours each time,so did my testers !!!
thanks zonkerly man, i woudn't mind a small smoke its been many years since ive had a good puff

R

resinseeker

yo nice macro pics of the trichromes u got there, what camera/lens did u shoot with?

worm1

worm1

day 54, this is the biggest producer out of the 5 shame ive burnt the leaves but im very impressed with the frostiness and smell from this 1 and also the other 4.
found a moldy bud in my flower chamber which freaked me out, not any of the ukcheese x, another strain, it was at very early stages so just cut it off

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I would just cut them burnt tips off them leaves, more light for the rest !! Those are looking really good, your going to enjoy the results soon enough !!

worm1

worm1

thanks zonkerly, 2 out of the 5 have been bad clones so i know which ones to choose from for a keeper, the frostieness has blown me away, honestly im really looking forward to a cured smoke but also a cured bit of bubble hash.

worm1

worm1

ok here they are, chopped at 56 days, they are very frosty and smell devine.
they have been drying 5 days but still need at least another 10 days before entering glass jar.
i always wait until all the stems make the snapping sound.
im drying at 55% humidity and 20- 24 degrees celcius.

Latest posts

Top Bottom