Test your Might

• Thread starter Only Organic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Only Organic

I have started germinating 17 different seeds of an unknown strain. I will post pics of these plants as they grow. I would like the community to help with identifying some of these strains.

Not all of these plants will go into flowering. I may keep a few for mothers. Winner will get something yummy when the plants are done.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i dont wana be a buzz kill.. but that will be impossible to identify them haha .. theres hundreds of crosses and hybrids.. u mite get some guesses .. and indica or sativa dom guesses.. but no1 will be able to tell u the strain. buy some real seeds.. i cant believe people will go out buy lights and all the equipment.. and then skimp out on genetics.. the MAIN PART OF THEGARDEN

O

Only Organic

i dont wana be a buzz kill.. but that will be impossible to identify them haha .. theres hundreds of crosses and hybrids.. u mite get some guesses .. and indica or sativa dom guesses.. but no1 will be able to tell u the strain. buy some real seeds.. i cant believe people will go out buy lights and all the equipment.. and then skimp out on genetics.. the MAIN PART OF THEGARDEN
:fighting0085:

Ok senior Buzzkillington. I am well aware that are far more strains then anyone person could name. But guessing phenotypes is just for fun. If you dont wana play then thats ok go away.

The idea is guessing broad charictaristics such as indica/sativa purple/green large bud/ small bud. Have fun

Plus, having extra space and light = F U Money. I am already an accomplished gardener. Ha Ha

Top Bottom