Tested 3 year old weed today

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Say what you want about home testing but when masses of cultivators compare similar results with testing companies then it's good enough for me.

I tested some three year old Diesel I was smoking. I think I have some freeze dried from this very same batch, if I run across it I'll compare. Pretty amazing results for some old weed.

I was going to test the slurricane but waiting to finish smoking the diesel. I have a bunch more old harvests I can test too.

I've had this tester for years but barely use it. I hope this clears some air about aged weed. If you age it the old fashioned way it'll hold its magic. There is nothing negative about this diesel, terpy, burns and breaks down great too.
Tested 3 year old weed today
Tested 3 year old weed today 2

Z

Zill

AC,

One year out and the THC is at 24%, nice. I wonder what the % THC was at time of harvest a year ago.

Curious - what do they charge for that testing?

Zill.

ACSippi

ACSippi

AC,

One year out and the THC is at 24%, nice. I wonder what the % THC was at time of harvest a year ago.

Curious - what do they charge for that testing?

Zill.
The Diesel is 3 years old. I didn't have a tester at the time. Iirc the Slurricane tested at 22% so when I open the bag I'll test it because I'm interested like you. I wish I would have tested more and took notes but im a homegrower and numbers don't impress me much.

I have a purpl pro tester, paid $1300 but they went up a lot since.

Z

Zill

A purple pro tester. Cool. I’m interested in the analytics. Found it. Near IR spectroscopy.

Is the any periodic calibration required? Maybe you could sell your analytic capability to recover some of the cost.

Thanks, AC!

Zill.

ACSippi

ACSippi

It has a calibration mode in the app its easy and takes seconds. I thought about offering to test but life's still a little too dangerous for that. And you're welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom