Tester seeds from Tenguseedco: Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan and Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca.

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Sheeeeesh, youā€™ve got my vote. Such sticky goodness from these outdoors. Great stuff man!
Thanks a lot man, its been a great season, and it aint over yet...

No rain and humidity still around 40% so no problems with fungus and even the drying is easy, dont need a dehumidifier this year.

My whole house is smelling fantastic, i can already smell it before i open my door.
Happy days !!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
They look really good too and I love that wood smell you speak of in sativas! Do you know how many days in total you will take them in flower?
Its been 78 days of flowering today, 11 weeks and a day.

One seems quicker to finish, maybe in about 10 days.
The other looks a bit more wild like a landrace sativa, she might need some more time to finish.

Will make some more pics to see the difference in pheno, i think the quicker one is SSH dominant and the slower one more Oaxaca.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca in the evening sun few days ago.

IMG 20231102 110356

IMG 20231108 160741

IMG 20231108 161430

Suddenly stormy weather over here, very strong wind, gonna cut some of the main buds, dont want them to break.

IMG 20231108 161836

Some pieces where the caterpillars have been eating just dry out, easy to pull out those dried pieces, already smoked some.
No fungus at all, these sativas are very strong.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Smoke report for the Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan.

IMG 20240129 101236

She didnt smell strong in flower but when breaking up the buds there is a deep warm smell of cigars and rum, delicious.

The rum part reminds me of the Triangle Grape Cake x Madmartigan i grew 2 seasons ago, she had the fruitcake with rum smell.

Just smoked a bit of a joint to give an accurate description.
She hits quickly and hard after smoking a bit, very strong, mind is first stimulated with a sativa buzz that after a while turns into a very strong stoned feeling, ending with a slight pressure around the eyes and a total relaxed blissfull feeling.
And then a beautiful sunset, life is good

IMG 20240207 190812

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Smoke report for the Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan.

View attachment 2116346

She didnt smell strong in flower but when breaking up the buds there is a deep warm smell of cigars and rum, delicious.

The rum part reminds me of the Triangle Grape Cake x Madmartigan i grew 2 seasons ago, she had the fruitcake with rum smell.

Just smoked a bit of a joint to give an accurate description.
She hits quickly and hard after smoking a bit, very strong, mind is first stimulated with a sativa buzz that after a while turns into a very strong stoned feeling, ending with a slight pressure around the eyes and a total relaxed blissfull feeling.
And then a beautiful sunset, life is good

View attachment 2116377
Very interesting! Having death coast diesel to smoke as we speak and after the terps I found in the trop punch x madmartigan I feel ya on the cigars and rum šŸ˜….
That sativa high from the Cindy and bubblegum in madmartigan and Cinderella man just makes things so wonderful. Thank you for the review.

Mothman

Mothman

View attachment 2012932

Here are the small ones, just sprayed with sulphur (the one thats for spraying with water) as a prevention against fungus, and many bugs dont like it at all.

Still too small to know which ones are female, not keeping any males this time.

Next time will add some pics from the bigger plants.
Hey @Poekie whats up with all the rocks in your pots? Is that to help offset nighttime chill?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hey @Poekie whats up with all the rocks in your pots? Is that to help offset nighttime chill?
No, my garden soil is covered with sticks and stones and pieces of chicken wire because of a blackbird male that makes holes in the ground looking for worms.
And an unknown rodent that likes to make even deeper holes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom