testers needed part II

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T1420

I think he meant he was broke:movie
Good luck as a pick as tester.
I have a feeling our $$$ is all in the same "didn't show up" bin. Been waiting 3 weeks today for it to get there! Don't know who has it but if it keeps happening, rumors are gonna start. People are already telling me that it is kinda common right now. Hmmm? :sign0065: I was trying to help with the Charity auction but....

T

TreFarmer

Oh lets think positive.. Hope alls well and its the anticipation thats the culprit. I get beans from switzerland, europe, and uk regularly and have seen 10 day delays with customs....not common mind you but there are things like that to consider. Logic does have alot to deal with since his fleecing took place, but I hope all is turning around and the sun starts to shine for him, good luck with your order N keep +.

Thanks Brotha, totally right! I looked at my calander and thought "shit, three weeks?" My bad!! Anticipation and bad calander marking skills! Let the Sun shine on!! :sun2:

Mogrow

Mogrow

outdoor

Mota/// if you need a outside run, i'd sure like to give them a shot. Send whatever you think might do well in the ozark region.
peace mogrow

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yo Im down for either of the heri crosses they sound amazing and ive ben wanting to grow heri for ever heres some shots of my 4k room and one of the girls to show you what i can do,

IMG 1331
IMG 1393
M

maestro

Well
I'll have to taste test each n every one this new gear before I can reccomend it.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn! didn't realize I could post pics yet, heres my SLH @ harvest, 2 pics of my LA {bubba pheno}, and a Larry OG a week before harvest. Just expanded my grow perimeters too!

Grow 007
Grow 046
Carls1 004
Grow 071
S

SOGreenThumb

ill be finishing up in a few weeks. would love to do be a tester. grow is in sig.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Motarebel, I noticed you haven't replied in a while, but I'd love to be able to run a few of your beans. I've been around growing/growers and cannabis for over 35 years, growing up with a cousin that grew on a large scale in the mid-late 70's to mid 80's. I smoke chronically all day every day, at this moment I'm typing this early in the am because I'm up smoking to go back to sleep! I germ/veg with t5's and flower with a 662 watt LED with 15 spectrums including uv/ir (2010 model). I can start them anytime, I have a continuous schedule going and am already doing test grows for Cabin Fever, Calyx Bros., and a couple of private breeders too, I have a grow journal here and a couple other forums. I grow organically (as close as I can get) and use Blue Mountain Organic nutes (local company, frigging excellent product), fox farms ocean forest and Berger BM7 (available locally) and smartpots for flower, homemade "rooting pots" for germ/veg. I can and usually do veg for at least 6-8 weeks, keep males to see full potential, etc. I have much respect for your body of work and would love the opportunity to test some for you under my led, I also live in a high humidity environment (midsouth U.S.) and could run a few outside to see how they handle it (not this year, of course, I have 2 right now outside - a super mango skunk f1 thats about 7 ft tall and a stog (EcsD X Tahoe OG Kush) that's about 5 ft tall. Indoor tallest is 6 foot kali mist x killing fields, shortest is Triple Deez (black diesel x mota's sour turbo) at about 24", also one of my frostiest! Thank you for your consideration!

GhostFace

GhostFace

when mOta dont reply or is off site for a bit that meens he is hard at work to bring us more of his creations :rasta2:

A

Ag2393

Hey mota, I would love to test your gear. I'm a huge fan of
Yours and I live in Michigan. I'm a medical patient and I can
Run 24 soon. Im almost cleared out, let me know. I would love to
Flower a full room of just your strains.
P.S. Let me know if you would like a new logo. I'm in graphic design an would love
To create a motarebal design for you.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
mota shoot that shit and let me blow that shit up for ya

Motarebel

Motarebel

Sorry peeps,busy is the word! Beans were still fresh and my kid is about to go back to school so he's been glued to my side. I have a couple testers i haven't sent out to yet and need a couple more. The heri hybrids are pretty well covered so that leaves-

Willy bx1 x Trainwreck
Grinder- G-13/HP x Mikado x G-13/HP
Bubba x MKUltra

In about 6 weeks i'll have some Bubba x Orange diesel ready to test.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope all is good with ya! Hey man id love to run the mkultra x bubba cross. Let me know, Looking for some bubba in my life. These Willy x serenity are some of the stinkiest plants in veg ive ever ran.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
info in the box thanks again mota............La Farm-ilia

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey Mota thanks for the testers! I still have 4 beans of R13 x Heri I'll germ them in between Halloween and Thanksgiving (I should have went with my instincts and waited, DUH!) but hey I'm still available now I got plenty of room for some testers too, those BK x MK Ultra or Orange Diesel beans sound deelish!!! hell that WW x TW gotta hit heavy as well! Let me know I can get started asap!

B

beckysue48161

Hey Mota just getting ready to harvest some redneck and fugu koosh that i grew from your beans and may i say thank you they are of the hook. Any time you need a tester for anything i would be happy to help! :hi

T

tipper619sd

Hey mota i am very interested in the trainwreck and the ultra. I just made a room and it only has my clones in it for now. Willing to dedicate it towards running your testers. Let me know thanks for the opportunity also. Peace.

R

rickisonline

Hi Mota and crew:

I am back online and wanted to say many many thanks for the gear a few years ago. I have finally run through all of it!! Sincere gratitude. If you need some gear tested and pictures posted etc please let me know. I'd love to help out and also grow some terrific meds while doing so. I have three patients that have varying needs ranging from Pain to Anxiety to PTSD/Depression. If you have something needing testing we would like to give it a try. I have spoken with all three about this and they are willing to do so, since many of their meds have previously been your strains. (herijuana, dirty harry, cherry bomb - a personal fave!, molokai frost, and twisted fruit)

I am currently running titan flo and grow in the flower room with 2, 600's and a titan flo and gro in the vege room with a 1000. There will be some space opening up soon (about 45 days) and if you'd like us to do a run, let me know what you need from me.

P

paulycali

That bubba x mk-ultra cross sounds sic along with the future bubba cross with the orange diesel. Gotta love it. Looking forward to testing some more of your gear in the future. Good luck with everything and hope everyhting is going well in your life. Hoping the best for ya always :) Have fun be safe and keep on rockin. You da man mota. Talk to you soon

Top Bottom