testers needed

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

lmao! Kill it I hope bro, depends if I can score some mota gear.

sometime in the future I will be making a complete set up to sell to the public. Just working out a few bugs price will be under a grand for the complete system.
just wonder if there is a market for it?

YES theres a market for it bro. we should talk soon.
Respect

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Motarebel post: 1273927 said:
Here's how i picked, i took my current testers (Green dot,Power OG, Primo) and took the first 5 from the list(tnelz,thetimster,burn4me,ssteely71 and trich king). Loran just informed me he'll have some testers ready any time so if you didn't get picked this time then just hang out and be ready. I'll have another batch in about 6 weeks using Loran's Honu x Happy Haole's Pahoehoe(Wifi x Hawaiian Cherry bomb). I'm hitting my stride so every 3 weeks or so i'll have 1-2 new crosses that'll need testing. Loran's BlueMountainBerry is waiting on a LungCandy male now and next is Banana Bubba and LungCandy ladies dancing with a sweet C-99 male. I got Yzerkush females flowering out from seed and their cutts, no signs of nanners so i'll be making F2's, smell is amazing so i hope i can keep some around for the HTC! :D Trying to wrap up some projects so i can move on to rocking some fem crosses.;)
Big ups, Mota! Really excited to run some more of your gear. Hope I salvaged some of my male LDs. Get some pics up tomorrow of my 4 fems..I appear to have 3 phenos.

S

SmokeDream

What up Mota, waiting for that SourD Fcut. Turbo was nice but still waiting on some sick sour turpentine fuel!
Keep me in mind if you surface the SD again please.
Good luck with the current new test strains! Can't wait to see what that LC will bring to the table.

-SD

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey soserthc1 make that drive to the cup. It should be awesome. I know people have been gearing up for some time. I plan on having a good time but doubt I'll remember much of it between the doobs n dabs
fuckem is a group of east coast growers that originated from icmag so your can prob google a thread or philthy thread -

please tell me more about this mich cup as this is much shorter for me than san fran

Blk Jesus

Blk Jesus

Here's how i picked, i took my current testers (Green dot,Power OG, Primo) and took the first 5 from the list(tnelz,thetimster,burn4me,ssteely71 and trich king). Loran just informed me he'll have some testers ready any time so if you didn't get picked this time then just hang out and be ready. I'll have another batch in about 6 weeks using Loran's Honu x Happy Haole's Pahoehoe(Wifi x Hawaiian Cherry bomb). I'm hitting my stride so every 3 weeks or so i'll have 1-2 new crosses that'll need testing. Loran's BlueMountainBerry is waiting on a LungCandy male now and next is Banana Bubba and LungCandy ladies dancing with a sweet C-99 male. I got Yzerkush females flowering out from seed and their cutts, no signs of nanners so i'll be making F2's, smell is amazing so i hope i can keep some around for the HTC! :D Trying to wrap up some projects so i can move on to rocking some fem crosses.;)
lol i missed it by 1!!! keep me in mind Mota!!!

william76

william76

glad to see the apollo is still kicking round.

regards, mendel
Yep still kickin around,can I ask,did you come across any totaly orange smelling apollos?,thanks for holdin on to such a gem,76

M

mendel

More th4en Kickin around for me! I am planning on crossing the most potent of my LBL's and Yeti's with her, just to see what comes up.. I think the high off the Apollo is an incredible high for a 60 day sativa... not to mention those mango/citrus flavors!

Hey there, I played around w that apollo line for awhile, around 8 years, shes a good crosser with fruity indica lines, I like her by herself, or ever the genius mother from bros grimm that we have. We call it speed dope, tastes like baby aspirin.

You mention you like the 60 day sat expressions, as I prefer the fast 50 day genius expressions. This line can overripen IMO.

She seems to cross w w neb's jackie o fwiw. More testing is needed. Initial growouts have been very good.

regards

Green Dot

Green Dot

I have found that C99 flat out sucks if taken past 55 days... 49 is optimal.. really depreciates fast once you miss the window.

william76

william76

I have found that C99 flat out sucks if taken past 55 days... 49 is optimal.. really depreciates fast once you miss the window.
I usually take my c99,s at 50~52 days and it's perfect,id been wantin the a13 for years finally got the f4,s,chopped at 58 days,was good but not as good as I expected,iv been thinkin that's what it was,thanks ill be takin it at 50 days now,anybody found any orange smelling a13?thanks again and keep on growing,76

Green Dot

Green Dot

Yeah it's staggering how dull and bland this family of plants can become if taken past the harvest window. There is an early sweet spot with this type of plant that makes it super tasty and very zippy.

I have the a11 genius x lemon Thai going right now that should be pretty dope in the terpene department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom