Testers/pheno Hunt For Greenhouse

• Thread starter llamabox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
llamabox

llamabox

Received a few packs from Hazeman to run. We do a high altitude greenhouse so need to find just the right phenos for the area.

Wednesday Dec 10 germinated
8-Purple Rhino
5-Bubba Kush x Purple Rhino x G13
5-CrackHead
5-HeadCheese
5-Strawberry
Also 5 White Voodoo from Laplata labs

Friday Dec 12 transplanted to soil under a 6 bulb 4ft T5 Veg box is 4x4 with mylar and a 6" max-fan.

Testerspheno hunt for greenhouse

Also 1 of the Purplr Rhino seems to be a trifoliate. Fingers crossed she does well.

Testerspheno hunt for greenhouse 2

H

happy b

Nice!me and another farmer were just talking about haze man today . He was saying he thinks haze man is one of the most underrated breeders out there today . Are the "head" crosses the loompas headband that haze is using just now?I just heard that today . crack head will be good . I will be pulling up a pew to wach this one . I got a pack of madness and some strawberry coff from HM.

H

happy b

Have you flipped em yet?iv just sexed my HM madness (bubba x 88g13 hp).got two females from three seeds . iv heard the quality of the madness is sky high but they grow really slowly and are really small . I'm going to up pot em to 2 gallon pots of soil so hopefully they,l grow to a decent size before i flip em .

H

happy b

Those white voodoo will be top quality . iv never tried it or any la plata gear but heard only very positive things about the voodoo and la plata in general . you should find a keeper or two from that line up.

llamabox

llamabox

Hope so. They are just over the mountains from me so if they do any outdoor testing it should be similar environments.

Top Bottom