Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Bubblegum
Super Confidential (Super Lemon Haze x LA Confidential)
The Rooster- (Purple Master Kush x LA Confidential)
Uprising OG-(Lemon OG x Tahoe OG) x Fire OG)
Imperial Kush- (Pre 98 Bubba x Uprising OG)
Godfather OG- (Tahoe OG x Uprising OG)
Blue Uprising- (Blue Dream x Uprising OG)
Peter Tosh- (Ken’s GDP x White
White Bear- (White Fire x White OG v2.0)
White Rooster (The Rooster x White OG v2.0)
In no specific order but I'd like to play with any of those

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Super Lemon Haze X LA Confidential
heres there strains
Strain Catalog:
Bubblegum (Bubblegum x Bubblegum)
Tesla- (White Russian x Bubblegum)
Super Confidential (Super Lemon Haze x LA Confidential)
The Rooster- (Purple Master Kush x LA Confidential)
Uprising OG-(Lemon OG x Tahoe OG) x Fire OG)
Imperial Kush- (Pre 98 Bubba x Uprising OG)
Sayonara- (The Big x Uprising OG)
Godfather OG- (Tahoe OG x Uprising OG)
Blue Uprising- (Blue Dream x Uprising OG)
Peter Tosh- (Ken’s GDP x White OG)
White Kosher- (Kosher Kush x White OG v2.0)
White Bear- (White Fire x White OG v2.0)
White Rooster (The Rooster x White OG v2.0)
dang noob :D..you dropped that list like you had m in your stock....your posting pics of waterfarms, and your really growing in 20 gallon totes. UC style in your living room :p;)

oldskool63

oldskool63

Dont know if the offer is still on but...Legal med grower...interested in uprising OG, and blue uprising...2000w sealed room...roots soiless DTW...1 1/2 hp chill with 2 8" ice boxes and hydro gen pro CO2...only 12 at a time...house and garden full line...not my first rodeo....
Peace

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What it sounds like - but if not put me down...Ill ran any of them, organically in sunshine beds.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Give him some time ladies & gents, it's a whole lotta work preparing for a big drop ...especially your first one! The strains listed seem quite promising though, I hope he chimes in soon, I'd like to see some pics of The Rooster myself!
time is understandable sym but dude said he would be shipping them off two monday's ago and on this site everyday , which is leading me to believe something is up , none the less - I have all the patience in the world just wanted to put on a good show for dude but trying to plan runs, hate to take testers and not do them right away but i'm itching to pop more beans....... then again when aint I .......just hope all is well....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

my first time so im not sure whats too quick or too long kinduh reminds me of high school

soserthc1

soserthc1

my first time so im not sure whats too quick or too long kinduh reminds me of high school
usually if you are promised testers you just wait caveman as after all they are basically gifts as the breeder does not wanna put out untested beans and usually does not have the time to grow them all himself to release. Which is fine after all like I said they are free , its just he seemed really cool pm me right away said he was shipping monday before last and would be on this site everyday and has not made a showing now since oct 1 , so i am just wondering if everything is ok , Hey he does not have to give anything away at all they are his work after all or maybe he is busy packing them up, just jump on and give a shout .......

S

swisscheese

I grow in coco and would be glad to do a grow log of your genetics. Never heard of you before but you do seem to be on the up rise and have some interesting crosses available. Thanks for your consideration.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I just finished my test grows for Gage Green and have alot of room for sum testers let a brotha know if you need sum dank ass reports!! I grow in Coco Hand water to waste 5 x 10 tent 2 1K hps 2 xxxl hoods full climate control and C02 been growing OGs and every thing related for 5 years sold! Let me know Later!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I just finished my test grows for Gage Green and have alot of room for sum testers let a brotha know if you need sum dank ass reports!! I grow in Coco Hand water to waste 5 x 10 tent 2 1K hps 2 xxxl hoods full climate control and C02 been growing OGs and every thing related for 5 years sold! Let me know Later!!
I would venture to say this test is off the table , been mia since Oct 1

Top Bottom