Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

im all about soil thats the only way i grow love to add teas to the mix but i like the sound of the rooster white rooster white kosher and and imperial kush so ill test what ever you want tested thanks

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Hey is the Standerd for testing here being that youve been here 1+ years with at least 1 grow log Im pretty sure it is.....

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Godfather OG came in the mail today...will be popping asap and getting em ready for the new pad...Have to say, the packaging itself was impressive...very dope. i'll throw up a pic later when i find my camera (things are all boxed up over here)

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Hoping to recieve mine today! Pretty stoked. Didnt care about the strain selection. They all sound pretty tasty

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What method
Godfather OG came in the mail today...will be popping asap and getting em ready for the new pad...Have to say, the packaging itself was impressive...very dope. i'll throw up a pic later when i find my camera (things are all boxed up over here)
what method of shipment was used? lol, ive been waiti

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

didnt want to put shipping methods on here out of respect/privacy...but yeah, what midwest said...

Noob78

Noob78

Peter Tosh (gdp*white og ) arrived yesterday thread has been started beans go in towels at 9am today ...... killer package - all looks good uprising , great start , thank you again , to those waiting good luck Respect SoSer
Nice selection there interested in seeing this one.

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
Lol...its harder than that to offend me. So you are actually using Cali Connections Raskal OG, not any Fire crosses made by Raskal right? Which release are you using out of curiosity? Swerve put out a few different releases. Raskal never put out a Fire OG, only a Fire OG Bx which is his Fire outcrossed to his Alien kush F1. Not tryin to poke the bear, I just want to make sure...

No stress at all first off. We decided to use this site so we can communicate with the public. We will do our best to answer any and all reasonable questions on the farm. On the genetics that we used, you are correct that it was not labeled as "Fire OG" on the pack, but we had been informed that was what the genetics were and we ended up labeling it as such. My apologies for the mix up. As for the release, I am unsure which release that it came out on to be exact, as I was gifted the pack from a collective owner in 2010. We actually do also use genetics from OG Raskal seeds in a different strain of ours. We proudly used his White Fire strain in our White Bear strain. Thanks.

Top Bottom