Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Hey I dont have any logs up yet but I have been at it for approaching 5 yrs ...would be happy to run a pack if you guys still need a few testers. I can pop them asap also.. I could dedicate a 4x4 to them I usually do soil but I have been adding a bunch of growstones as of late... Let me know those crosses look super dank!I would love to do my first log on your genetics!

K

K1ngGr33n

Uprising Seed Co is looking for testers for several of our strains. We are hoping to find growers of all different types (ie hydro, soil, coco, aero, outdoor,etc). We have had lots of positive feed back from local testers and are excited to find new seed testers. Let us know if you are interested!
Hello glad to come upon this i am an outdoor soil and indoor tent grower i hope i can get the chance to possibly be a tester of your seeds and give valuable feedback and share photos let me know thanks alot for the time and hopefully opportunity

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Hello glad to come upon this i am an outdoor soil and indoor tent grower i hope i can get the chance to possibly be a tester of your seeds and give valuable feedback and share photos let me know thanks alot for the time and hopefully opportunity
Last feed back looks to be a bit over a century.

You sure you have time for that?

Enjoy and good luck on your hunt.

K

K1ngGr33n

Last feed back looks to be a bit over a century.

You sure you have time for that?

Enjoy and good luck on your hunt.
Yup jist noticed the post was late back but ya got time and you a breeder or run any of these genetics?

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Yup jist noticed the post was late back but ya got time and you a breeder or run any of these genetics?
Not a breeder , just a hobby.

Have bought many seeds over the years primarily attitude.

A couple stand outs I enjoyed were from Useful’s seed, they come from USA.

Have had a couple good runs with freak.

There is one individual selling seeds here I’m sure .

They do look interesting to say the least.

Definitely I see cuttings here too.

Top Bottom