Testers

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rizzle

I'm interested in testing some beans, no prior experience with grow journals though

JK420

JK420

I'll test some beans for you. Currently I'm testing for Aligee. I'd be down for anything, but the Grand Daddy, PE x headband, or the Purple Bubblegum stand out the most to me.

W

wanderingwobble

Damn! Id be more than grateful to test some for ya! Not the most seasoned of growers, i do have a few grows under my belt though. It would be cool to run your strains and kinda have you monitor them on here. I could definitely use the experience/help. Wouldnt have a strain preference, not much for purples, love headbands though

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait to see all of these sicky test grows! Ill have to catch ya this fall and run some of these gems Haze.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
great to hear, see you in fall of 2012. just remember to get all grows done by 12/02/2012 so you can smoke some good BUD when the world ends.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Damn Hazeman ,

I almost forgot about the whole Mayan Big Bang theory coming this Christmas . So much fer me getting You that new Porsche Cayenne I was gonna get ya this Christmas .

I may have to lean towards gettin you that Underground Safe/Greenhouse that the Mayans predict we'll need come December . I'm bettin that Mayan big bang will only melt the winters snows here in the north & start spring early ,,,

baaka_san

baaka_san

I would like to participate. This would be a blessing and the right motivation I need to step it up and POST some of my handy work.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Damn Hazeman ,

I almost forgot about the whole Mayan Big Bang theory coming this Christmas . So much fer me getting You that new Porsche Cayenne I was gonna get ya this Christmas .

I may have to lean towards gettin you that Underground Safe/Greenhouse that the Mayans predict we'll need come December . I'm bettin that Mayan big bang will only melt the winters snows here in the north & start spring early ,,,

i think you should still get me the Porsche Cayenne

jagle

jagle

Would love the honour of running some of your stuff for you.
if you need me im here hazeman, best of luck

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Id be down to do some testing if you still need some help. PM me. :)

MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

Hazeman, You got some good looking strains in your test line up.

Good luck with all your projects.

MonsterOrganic

B

baron1212

Would love to test for ya

The last time i tested was for Fet ,and sum for Dman from spice bro. Oh yeah and Tuk Tuk seeds a strain called diva G which was bomb by the way.Ill keep you posted with pics.My old pics were on overgrow and cannabisworld.Just let me know if i can help. Baron1212

Top Bottom