Testing AC Infinity self watering bases

• Thread starter costanza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xYEETMANx

So far with me running these they definitely require your environment to be pretty spot on to take full advantage of the capillary action of the plant. Think as humidity as a throttle as to how much the plants take from the basin or via moisture in the air. I learned really being on point with my VPD at all times and focusing on the ec & ph of my gallon feed (all exclusive bottom feed). I’m in almost 60 days from pop and they are amazing
Yeah, I loved them for Veg stage.. however flower started and plants started looking thirsty and underwatered…. I then top fed them, it turned every plant yellow I will only use these to catch run off and maybe give them a liter of water as if my PH balanced water sits in these for more than 18 hours it looses its PH down and testing water it’s sitting back at 7.6ph.. ( temps stay between 76-77 in tent. Will say I loved these for veg but had non stop issues during flowering. And algae build up after 3-4 days then removing pots which forced you to rip roots off wick… these are far from ( auto ) I feel if I had not used these I would have never ran into these issues during flower.

C

Cannaninja91

Yeah, I loved them for Veg stage.. however flower started and plants started looking thirsty and underwatered…. I then top fed them, it turned every plant yellow I will only use these to catch run off and maybe give them a liter of water as if my PH balanced water sits in these for more than 18 hours it looses its PH down and testing water it’s sitting back at 7.6ph.. ( temps stay between 76-77 in tent. Will say I loved these for veg but had non stop issues during flowering. And algae build up after 3-4 days then removing pots which forced you to rip roots off wick… these are far from ( auto ) I feel if I had not used these I would have never ran into these issues during flower.
Nice. Yea I’m a data hog so I check my ph twice a day once in the morning and once before bed and keep the ph between a 5.85-6.00 and when I wake up my ph is roughly around 6.4. I stay 73-75F and humidity of 60-65 most of the day and feeding almost every two days so I take the basins and clean them out every feed too at a 2.5 ec (GH). I’m also running coco and not soils. Flipping at end of month will keep a solid eye on it thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom