Testing ChemD X Sour Bubble

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can see some strong sour bubble phenos.. When those fan leafs stretch & try 2 hog up space kinda like the GSC forum cut fan leafs>>>> that's sour bubble>>>> then inside sour bubble I found 2 phenos >>> a super short mega slow growing indica pheno that HATES being topped>>> never top that short slow pheno b'cuz she will take a month 2 recover & she is already slow so the others will tower over her<<< that short pheno is the cornstalk pheno... I didn't like mine 1 bit b'cuz of the slower then bubba or urkle growth.. Then there is the other sour bubble pheno>>> it's gunna have the same giant long armed fan leaf but this pheno is a beast & stretched between nodes like a OG Kush with og type nugs >>! I juss call that the tall pheno she is sativa like in growth....I like the tall 1's myself..

The saw blades on some of those leafs look different & that must b from the Chemdog D?

Good luck ken

neverbreak

neverbreak

i swear u must have so many sneaky threads kickin about the place that i miss ken. only just found this one!

them babies are lookin sweet to date!

neverbreak

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks Goo :)
Im going to pop the other half of the pack and grow them natural outside :)

i swear u must have so many sneaky threads kickin about the place that i miss ken. only just found this one!

them babies are lookin sweet to date!

neverbreak
thanks Never,,stay tuned :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
still no sex showing..all 6 are doing well..
Chembubble1

Chemdx
Chembubblegroup
ftwendy

ftwendy

Nice job Ken! How different are your spring flowers from the ones you grow in autumn? What do you notice changes?

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Looking killer Ken. @Aligee is bring the fire with these Sour Bubble crosses!

Good luck dude.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks For the reply you guys :)

Nice job Ken! How different are your spring flowers from the ones you grow in autumn? What do you notice changes?
Spring Flowers (bloomed in April and May) can be practically as good as summer /autumn flowers
Not a big difference. and if you lite dep in june and july..those could be the best! But I dont..too hot here.
But, flowering in Feb and March.....Is probably too early for most strains..except cookies..;)..lol
Im keeping these Chem girls inside for another month..then they will be light deped(april /may)

Im going to show you guys one of my Sour Bubble F2 (bag seed from Ali Gee)Thanks Ali!!
Got all females!!
this is the tallest one one
SB2 220

I took a dozen cuts yesterday....she had branches for days!..she still have more to give!...lol

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey,stayin tight also!

Good looker on them fan leaves...

Ken,do you ever have any stretching problems
in spring grows?
Much cooler over your way in springs though.
it was 93 today here,like 113 in the sun???
im about done!
Lg

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey,stayin tight also!

Good looker on them fan leaves...

Ken,do you ever have any stretching problems
in spring grows?
Much cooler over your way in springs though.
it was 93 today here,like 113 in the sun???
im about done!
Lg
My plants dont stretch much at all when i flower em in the winter and early spring
Was 60's and raining yesterday and the day before. 68 and sunny today. 72 tomorrow
then 85 and 87 is the forecast :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom