Testing Golden Lion Crystal Kush & White Water!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
These will be hitting the cups in a couple weeks! Thanks to Baba for the chance to run these!

Testing golden lion crystal kush  white water

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
An there off to the races! Good luck on your hunt!

Thanks bro!

Damn I forgot about this pheno hunt prime. Disregard that pm.

Yeah I popped both of these packs 13 in each. Also the Hitman Og from Mota and Stardawg f2 from symbiote. Got some Seed Junkie gear on the way also to test so Im on FULL! Time for new flavors.:D

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Thanks bro!

Yeah I popped both of these packs 13 in each. Also the Hitman Og from Mota and Stardawg f2 from symbiote. Got some Seed Junkie gear on the way also to test so Im on FULL! Time for new flavors.:D

my man!! throwing down some new gems,,Well u know what ur going to find in the mota beans and the good ole stardawg has my mouth watering already... are the seed junkie beans a surprise when u get them? or do u know what they are already? the suspense is killing me.. im becoming a seed addict day by day.. I cant stop buying seeds fml.. I have no doubt u will be rocking and rolling with these fine genetics.. good luck on your ratios m/f
will u be running them in soiless and NOTG or back to the coco and what nutes?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
my man!! throwing down some new gems,,Well u know what ur going to find in the mota beans and the good ole stardawg has my mouth watering already... are the seed junkie beans a surprise when u get them? or do u know what they are already? the suspense is killing me.. im becoming a seed addict day by day.. I cant stop buying seeds fml.. I have no doubt u will be rocking and rolling with these fine genetics.. good luck on your ratios m/f
will u be running them in soiless and NOTG or back to the coco and what nutes?

Ita a Tk bx and a High Octane Og cross. Everything is going back to coco Gh 3 part!

Top Bottom