Testing Jagerpunch,forum Snitzel,dosi-snitzel B Danks

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

i got 3-4 germ on the jagerpunch,4-4 on the dosi-snitzel and 3-6 on the forum snitzel,to be honest the forum cross seeds were a bit pale,more germed then i thought would.

plant are now almost 3 weeks old,except the forum snitzel which i germed later,they are on day 12 i believe

i have a few other crosses,fire99,fast diesel,lemon og and fire99 x og kush...but noit part of this test,they are just in thr tent as well.

i will be updating weekly,till harvest,this will be an outdoor grow,but i will take clones and do an indoor run in november

i will discuss feeding regimens,soil,training and of course the resistance qualities or lack of and a smoke report at the end.

i just transplanted all,but the forum cross to pots with miracle grow,,,,before you give me shit,ive been doing this for 15 years every year,before transplanting outside...the added nutes allows time in my schedule so i dont have to feed sll the time,as long as the ph is good i find they grow awesome in mg soil....all organic outdoors though...

here are a couple pics of the girls in the tent from today.....just foliar fed with some kelp..

Testing jagerpunchforum snitzeldosi snitzel b danks
Testing jagerpunchforum snitzeldosi snitzel b danks 2
Last edited by a moderator:
simcoesod

simcoesod

what did i do wrong?you edit my thread,tell me not to do it again,but you didnt tell me what i did wrong

simcoesod

simcoesod

today is officially the first day of my outdoor 2019 season!

i dont have much cash,but i had lots of promix,that i just dump in my garden after i harvest,,,and i bought a 10 gallon bag of perlite,lime,9 bags of sheep manure compost and 2 bales of peat...that gonna hve to be my base this season...i should still do alright,,,,ill top dress with my dads compost and some manure through veg and ill switch to a liquid fert during flower....the plants are in 25 gallon open bottom pots.im aiming for 1.25 lbs a plant,but will probably get more than that

i still have 5 more to plant,one in a open bottom 30 gallon garbage can,it gets the most sun,i did the same as the previous plants,but i also added worm castings to the mix. and the rest just on the edge of my property,im not going to fuss too much over them

i still dont know where im putting all my chems and og chems...lol...

20190601 095730
20190601 095734
20190601 095739
20190601 110903
20190601 110906
20190601 113741
20190601 115253
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
today is officially the first day of my outdoor 2019 season!

i dont have much cash,but i had lots of promix,that i just dump in my garden after i harvest,,,and i bought a 10 gallon bag of perlite,lime,9 bags of sheep manure compost and 2 bales of peat...that gonna hve to be my base this season...i should still do alright,,,,ill top dress with my dads compost and some manure through veg and ill switch to a liquid fert during flower....the plants are in 25 gallon open bottom pots.im aiming for 1.25 lbs a plant,but will probably get more than that

i still have 5 more to plant,one in a open bottom 30 gallon garbage can,it gets the most sun,i did the same as the previous plants,but i also added worm castings to the mix. and the rest just on the edge of my property,im not going to fuss too much over them

i still dont know where im putting all my chems and og chems...lol...

Black pots no good, rap something white around the pots.:)

Top Bottom