• Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KitsapKush

Bubba Kush x Jack the Ripper...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cZZeoDrTIk[/YOUTUBE]

N

NorCalD9

Good Luck bro!!! You def should find some dank thats a nice amount of beans to select from...

Peace
D9

K

KitsapKush

Germinating them ALL!!!! :sign0065:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lblx-sdDo5w[/YOUTUBE]

sky high

sky high

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that "Logic will certainly be impressed"....

K

KitsapKush

anyone here know why Subcool is banned..?? lol I just noticed this..

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

subcool seems to have two facets to his fanbase
those that love him
and the rest of us
those that love him are typically 12-25 years of age
the rest of us? :)
just saying :)

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Him and logic had a dissagreement long ago....... Cant wait to see what comes out of these!!

M

MTM

Subfool wanted logic to prepay for his seeds,theres so many better breeders here that subs seeds just sat there not selling so logic told the bigheaded fucker to take a hike..You will find subcools shit to be weak and have very poor yeilds unless your runnuing 10,000 watts.Ive grown 7 of his bullshit strains and only JTR was worth a fuck!!!!!

M

MTM

I saw a test on ace of spaids and out of 5 test beans one hermied,he still released the bullshit.Go try to find that link now,he deleated it!!!!

K

KitsapKush

well.. I'm older than the 12-25 age group.. lol here's some beanz poppin..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chw2DSFEAh4[/YOUTUBE]

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Best of luck KK ... I personally have really liked all the stuff i've grown out from subcool. And i have a pheno of vortex that yields huge outside. He deff has some of the most unique smelling strains i've found.. and i run through seeds alot... Im over 25 and actually talked to subcool in person on more than one occasion. He seems really humble and knowledgeable from the conversations i've had with him. Just my 2 cent ...

K

KitsapKush

Best of luck KK ... I personally have really liked all the stuff i've grown out from subcool. And i have a pheno of vortex that yields huge outside. He deff has some of the most unique smelling strains i've found.. and i run through seeds alot... Im over 25 and actually talked to subcool in person on more than one occasion. He seems really humble and knowledgeable from the conversations i've had with him. Just my 2 cent ...

that's basically my experiences w/ him in a nutshell.. we talked a bit about how my main strain I grow was the pre-98 bubba.. then he mentioned they were testing a pre-98 bubba cross.. talked shop for a min.. and a week later I met w/ the WA TGA rep and I had a handful of the beans! I know I've had plenty of run-ins w/ people that didn't end up well.. but everything I've seen of SUbcool and his biz practices, his interactions w/ patients have been really good.. (on & off the internet) he's one of those dudes you look forward to having a joint with..

Top Bottom