Testing Zone - Happy Tree Genetics

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

What a beautiful life I have =)

So I've been very fortunate to have come across some happy genetics recently.

Out of them all I have chosen the following to test first since these are all the newer strains happy has put together

* Titanium jack x silver mountain
* Blue sun
* Strawberry caugh x silver mountain
* (train wreck x ecsd) x silver mountain

All seeds have a germ rate of 100%

Titanium Jacks are the more vigorous of the bunch with the tw x ecsd right behind them.

Also I love me a strong deep indica to keep me comatose so I don't bugging out on the world =) so I really look forward to the blue sun. They are running along side some blue magoo crosses I have

About ~10~ days in pellets before finally transplanting into 5 gals mostly with a couple in 3 gals.

These are being ran beside some extremely great genetics including bodhi sannie prof p indican some open grow breeders cannabiogen and a couple more. So they better bring the noise if they wanna get heard in this garden =) which I'm positive they will!

Here is a pic I posted on OG. The happy genetics are all in there as well as others, I will get individual pics for you guys of happy when things pick up a bit.
Shooting for 4 weeks veg then flip. Pic taken few nights back just after transplant

Testing zone   happy tree genetics

happylittle

happylittle

Looking good. Cant wait to see how theese turn out for you since there should be some real gems throughout.
Here is a pic of the BlueSun im running right now. Shes @ day 30 roughly.
20160302 095101

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Honestly, I really look forward to the blue sun.
I adore a good indica with all her exotic danlness in smells and aromas.

Look forward to them all but I want those pink colors to show up and just something different taste wise.

For those of you that don't know, Happy little tree co is a seed company that has been working a few lines for quit a while now for potency, taste and aromas. Also there are some selections like the silver titanium for bumper yields of POTENT buds.

Def worth looking into and holler at the big dawg himself. Happy is a very good man of respect and shows plenty of love to those truely interested and respect his gear and the work he's put into it.

Should be topping all the plants later this week then another 2 weeks veg after that, clear out the bottom bullshit and let her flower in all her glory

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

That's really good to hear because I have plenty of her crosses going lol

These titanium jack x silver mountain are Probley the bigger vigor of them, one (tw x ecsd) x sliver mntn is stupid big but Probley a male. Long stretchy male looks. The other is average size.

I'll get pics up today.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Hello farmers =)

I have been absent for some time
But the growing continues as usual and happy tree genetics that have survived to this point are doing excellent

Only issue as of now are the size of the plants. I like um much bigger but this room was not ideal. All my genetics from every breeder are smaller then usual
I have a detailed report written down I will upload here with in next few days

Ok...
Blue sun is typical shorter bushier growth. Fury whitesh branching thick white pistols bust all over.

Tw/ecsd x silver mountain male from bodhi, these were 2 females larger growing plants. Topped and bushy medium strength branching
Unfortunately due to mine own errors these both suffered from PM and had to be pulled, among a few other plants.
Was really looking forward to her but they are already more ready for germ as we speak

Ok... =) here we go
Strawberry caugh x silver mountain
Wow such an amazing plant.. got 2 females and Both are identical except one just seems further along bud growth wise
So triched out, as soon as I get home I am going to show you guys this plant produces trichomes like my blue magoo dam near. Very early trich production and a hint of smell in there already 2 weeks real flower time
This is the one I'm most excited about. The titanium jack x silver mountain unfortunately got all males. So more of those to come as well

Hey guys I stopped posting for a while. I left some peeps hanging and I am wrong for that. But I do feel you all should know how well happy tree plants are growing.
For a idea of my style I run Motarebel, sannies and associated breeders, bodhi, Joti as of latley I'm really into and some others in this realm of breeders. Happy tree genetics are doing really well amongst these greats.

Ok enough talk, I will get home and post some pics put my money were my mouth is haha

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Ok here is a couple I forgot to delete from my phone. You see the size I stated earlier, this is strawberry caugh x bodhi silver mountain
20160418 092059 1
20160418 091908 1
20160417 195605 1

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Strawberry caugh x silver mountain
20160419 082856 1
20160419 082828 1
20160419 082847 1

Here's some random plants to hold the thread over
20160419 082856 1
20160419 082828 1
20160419 082847 1
20160419 082626 1
20160419 082704 1
20160418 122803 1
20160418 122918 1
20160419 082432 1

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Guys, this strawberry caugh x silver mountain is truely special. She really stands out in my garden especially in the frost department, and we have some very frosty genetics from dynasty bodhi few others but the
SC x sm is really just a resin factory. I'm loving it =)
Pics tonight. For now here are 2 random pics from the garden still in my phone

UK blues x herijuana
20160423 113632 1
20160422 192156 1

^^^Ms universe/drizzella x selene^^^

Eye Candy to hold this thread over until I get recent pics up tonight

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Hi farm,

I had to drop by to fill you all in o n the final test results of happy tree genetics

Of all the seeds poped I ended up with a couple Strawberry caugh x silver mountain plants and some Blue sun

I am very impressed with both strains. I really mean that, these are really bright happy clear effects from these strains.
2 complete different highs but both strains have a nice quality to the high

Some strains have tons of potency but the high is boring. Not these. I love the SC x SM while at work, I drive a truck contracting for moving companies and this gives me happy energy, clear headed and bright. I love this strain driving, outdoors on the water anything to do with nature. Smells of cleaner citrus a little, very clean smell, some relief to head aches.

Blue Sun Is awesome. Straight up gasoline on this pheno last couple weeks growth during drying and so far during cure, straight gas =)
Crystals are caked up on her, so very frosty and a powerful OG type effect, you know this is indica but you feel clearly a very nice ride just above the middle line of indica and sativa. Very nice complexity to the effect.
Very fortunate to have test these genetics

If you guys get a chance I would recommend both of these strains and give a try to anything Happy Tree used the silver mountain stud for breeding. He is awesome =)

And OG lovers will appreciate this pheno I have of blue sun.

Here's a bud shot of the Blue Sun hanging. I have more pics in my wife's phone I will get up also.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Sorry that's the only pic in this phone. I'll get more up. This is a bad pic of a smaller bottom bud.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Thanks keelee,
This thread absolutely shows zero justice to these genetics. Thus blue sun is amazing and the gas smell carries stringly right threw cure and on the taste. Shes a flavor bomb almost as string flavor as my beloved blue magoo, just 2 different profiles of terps.
Im running this again real soon in search of a keeper and i strongly advise anyone into OG strains to try out blue sun.

I ran a bunch of sinister dynasty sannies and bodhi gear pkys some privatr breeders, happy tree stood with the best of them and is even one of my favs from this round.

I am very impressed, so i am going to log in more often and update this thread more with future runs of happy tree. And definitely will share my search for a blue sun keeper

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I am at the water with my kids. Sorry for all of the misspelled words

Btw Happy Fathers day! to all the real daddys out here

happylittle

happylittle

Thanks for all the kind words @StankyDank30 I just love hearing how things turn out and I am very pleased you found one you really enjoyed.
There are lots of new things coming soon btw.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Very excited to see whats next up! The slver mountain stud you have is the MAN!! =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom