chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What would you do???
Testing

K

kolah

In states where they made showing your ID "legal," you MUST show it or you will get cited with a ticket and/or carted off to jail. Saying nothing (exercising your 5th amendment right to remain silent) or saying anything ( i.e. "talk to my lawyer', "am I being detained") won't matter one bit. And you will open yourself up to getting a beat-down, tasered and/or shot dead. In those nazi selected states where showing ID is mandatory, the pigs don't need probable cause nor do they need to give a reason why your are detained. They can make anyone produce ID for no reason whatsoever. Pretty soon all states will follow suit.

In other states where showing ID is not mandatory, the pigs just make up some shit-story to make you show them ID. For example, "I smell weed," ..... "You look like someone we are looking for," ...... etc.

Your only recourse is to say that you don't have any ID on you. In that case you may offer them your name. I never carry a wallet nor ID on me. My drivers license stays in my truck glovebox with the reg and insurance card. I have no checks, credit or debit cards and use cash only.

Last edited:
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Do i smell Bacon? that's fantastic!!!

Mine would have to be : Why would you ask?
because that opens the chance to respond to whatever they say, opening the chance to challenge their assertion,....I.E. probable cause, mistaken identity, basically whatever officer BACON says is now an open conversation and you have not resisted his request only asked for clearification. Also i carry my attorneys card with me always ( on the back is an assertion of my retention of all my civil rights, i always hand it to them with this side up so they cannot deny having seen it)

Top Bottom