Tex was in a major car accident.

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

ditto Fred! im sooooo sorry to hear about the accident bro :( im just very glad it wasnt waaaay worse! ill be prayin for you and your family and i hope u dont have to endure this pain for a long time!

I was just thinking about you last night when I was working on my girls. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Take care of my homie Ms.Tex.

fred

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ms. Tex,
Im very sorry to hear of the accident, and am SO glad to hear he is "okay" so to speak. Please tell him "all of us here at the the Farm send love and support. Your in our prayers here at the "Brown Home" Tex. Get well soon bro and hope to see ya back in the garden".

Thankyou Ms. Tex for letting us all know.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hope he has a fast recovery and get a lot of compensation from that drunk idiot driver. The same thing happened to our good friend and it is such a mess to deal with. It was very scary and stressful for everybody around him, too. Glad he is recuperating!

jyip

jyip

dont kno hom, but i hope he heals w/out any issues,its no fun getting hurt that bad..best wishes tex n ms tex

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Get better Tex ma man.. More positive vibes your way.. I'm sure things will get better, one day at a time.. Peace

phenotyper

phenotyper

Get well soon Tex. I'm so sorry someone was so irresponeible andyou had to pay the price. Keep your head up!

JH420

JH420

Tex I wish you all the best! You're prolly the first internet grow buddy I ever had and you've always been there to help me and others...I wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully you are well compensated for your pain...Best regards to Ms Tex as well this is just as hard on her no doubt.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
get well soon thank the big man upstairs your alive

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yo Tex glad to hear you are doing better bro... Really sorry about the accident.

Could have been any of us. I pray you have a speedy recovery, and that you have a competent person manning (or womannning) your garden.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the farm bro.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow! See now why is alcohol legal? Sorry it angers me..

Tex, I truly hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'm glad you you made it buddy! Take your time and don't worry about us, at the Farm, we'll be here when your ready.

Thank you so much Ms. Tex! Must be funny getting on here for you lol Take care of OUR brother ma'am.

Respectfully,
Crom

S

SmokeMan

Thank god your okay tex! May you heel fast and come back home to your friends and family soon! Your awesome spirit and thoughts will be missed until then.. See you soon tex!

P

primeform

Does anyone have any information on Tex current condition? hope to hear from him soon.

devilrays

devilrays

don't know how i missed this!!
so sorry to hear!!
inbox me if there is anything i can do!
get better soon buddy!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ah damn... I hope you recover well Tex... I'm sending you my thoughts and prayers... :nod

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to Hear

Hope your on the mend, congratulations on your graduation well done. Hope your up and around soon. Thanks for the heads up Mrs. Tex

mal

G

ganja_guy52

I am really sorry to hear this, I hope everything is going copesthetic, and I pray for a speedy recovery. Heal fast, it's time for some B-B-Q brotha!!
:icon_spin:

Top Bottom