Tex was in a major car accident.

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Hope to see you back soon Tex, love your Bubba Kush!

~Lem

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you for all the love & great vibes, farmers!!

;( WOW, I did not expect soo much love, support, and great vibes fellas. It truly means the world to me right now. ;( This is truly my home here, and I consider all y'all my family, no doubt.

I cannot even express how loved I feel right now reading all the good vibes you all sent me & my fam.. THANK YOU ALL SOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

Just to let ya know, I'm okay. I did not have internal bleeding, just internal bruising. I have a few fractured & dislocated bones, busted up face & eyes, cuts & bruises, and a totaled Cadillac CTS-V. ;( I'm about at 70%+-, at home recovering now.

Thank you all soo much again for all the love fellas!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that sux about the caddi I wnt to trade my cts for a cts v there sooo sick glad ur ok bro .

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Wishing you a continued complete recovery, Tex. Hope every day gets better!

pura

pura

Glad to have you back brotha! We are all family here and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Giddeon

Giddeon

We did a bbq brisket for you last night tex. Smoked it with Apple wood. Thought of you the whole time cooking. Glad you are home!

Good vibes your way,
Giddeon

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Hoping for you to have a fast recovery mang:) Glad you are back at home and doing a bit better :joint:

waayne

waayne

Wishing you a speedy recovery bro!
Glad you're home so you can have plenty of Meds ;)
Sending positive vibes your way :rock

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Welcome back Tex! Glad to hear you're doing better... :cool

Z

Zedekia

Wow, sometimes those curve balls catch you just right.... I am glad to hear you are just banged up really bad... I hope the road to recovery is a pleasant journey for you...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
glad your back home and feeling better bro!

you were missed

peace

true grit

true grit

Hey hey brother man!!! Good to see you are at least home and back in front of the comp...and hopefully workign your way back to the garden and grill!

Really good to see you around after something like that bro, you were missed! And being a car guy- ouch bro, i feel that one too on cts-v. love them things...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Tex you are like Timex, you take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Congrats on beating the Grim Reaper.

E

Eggman

Glad to see you back here and on the mend Tex. Hang in there.
Eggman

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Great to see you posting again bro!

Get well and stay medicated!!!

Love and good Karma to you and family!

~Lem

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awesome news bro very glad evrythings goin smooth and your back home take it ez and stay medicated peace homie!

Venom818

Venom818

;( WOW, I did not expect soo much love, support, and great vibes fellas. It truly means the world to me right now. ;( This is truly my home here, and I consider all y'all my family, no doubt.

I cannot even express how loved I feel right now reading all the good vibes you all sent me & my fam.. THANK YOU ALL SOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

Just to let ya know, I'm okay. I did not have internal bleeding, just internal bruising. I have a few fractured & dislocated bones, busted up face & eyes, cuts & bruises, and a totaled Cadillac CTS-V. ;( I'm about at 70%+-, at home recovering now.

Thank you all soo much again for all the love fellas!!

all that matters homie is that your home safe-god bless

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas.. It truly means a lot for the kind words.. :rock

Top Bottom