Texada"Twister"Timewarp

• Thread starter bigbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

reeferhand421

chavis

howdy reef,
was wonderin if u plan 2 work with the twister outdoors and in greenhouses this coming season?still havent seen a hybrid that can match the mom.also it seems the timewarp has lost somethin over the yrs,as it was way juicier back in the 90's,u dig?so the general consensus is timewarp is in the blueberry family,or similar,correct?

no more true blue left all gone mushroom head

R

ResinGoat

Glad to hear this! I'm looking forward to using your gear RM!

I am am releasing a a new RM ultimate outdoor strain it will be finished this fall with the launching or Reeferman seeds Uk web site .

I have neglected my roots too long working in southern climates I have worked on many strains since the prairie fire days .
This year 3 ultimate outdoor lines will be released for 3 climates !

I will be releasing 2 commercial 42-45 day indoor strains that will produce like pigs !

I will release Reeferman Ultimate afghani a 8 week super medical strain .

I will also be finished 2 final haze lines that will conclude my haze search !

The reeferman classic collection is being worked on at the moment I am producing female versions of all of my classic old collection .
We are collecting clones and growing out 90% of my early work selecting the best pheno's and
making all females .

Many of the classic collection will only be female seeds , this allows me to work and develop new lines improve certain lines and offer specific selections to my customer the price of female seeds will be the same as standard seeds per package although packs will be 8 seeds with a full satisfaction guarantee .
Reef

G

gulf island

The person who created the real deal Texada timewarp is still around living on the same Island it was named after .. One of the parents is from Northern Cali and the other from Asia . Next time I have a talk with my friend that knows him personally Ill ask some exact locations/genetics IF possible .. It has lost its vigor but still retains the same killer buzz/flavour.

lol yes indeed wcc you are right the Texada timewarp is from humbolt a dutchman who lived in humbolt who fled with his wife from california back in the 70s came to texada with a bunch of seeds he had made in cali his wife had seeds from thailand and he crossed the thai seeds to a cali indica the thai was pure sativa,he started the seeds out one year and back then he had so many seeds he didnt know how to take cuttings from plant so yes indeed reef the school teacher was at the beach one day and all the other local farmers were there and they were all showing up there bud from that season just after harvest and the dutchman showed up with the most dank weed and everybody was like what is that wow.the school teacher had kept it alive by taking cuttings that is absolutly true so it is a cross between a fruity 100 percent thai sativa and a humbolt indica

B

bigbag

always thought TTW was a Thai/Indica cross.thats the similarity 2 blueberry and the great all around high.great info GI,that clears up a long time speculation.i love it when a hunch comes true!

R

Reeferman

The Island legends ! between the history of Texada timewarp and the history of all the early BC indica lines we shoulld write history of MJ on the Islands !

B

bigbag

good call....the islands have alot of resident growers and authors

G

gulf island

The Island legends ! between the history of Texada timewarp and the history of all the early BC indica lines we shoulld write history of MJ on the Islands !
that would be a really cool idea i would like to welcome you to my ranch so we can brain storm.....

C

Cherokee

Question for Reeferman

I am am releasing a a new RM ultimate outdoor strain it will be finished this fall with the launching or Reeferman seeds Uk web site .

I have neglected my roots too long working in southern climates I have worked on many strains since the prairie fire days .
This year 3 ultimate outdoor lines will be released for 3 climates !

Reef

will the uk site be shipping worldwide ?

also Reef, would ya speak alittle more on the three outdoor lines and is any of them a newer release of Kodiak Gold, Pure Nigerian, BC Mango, Highland Afghani or maybe Double Afghan Slam ?

Thanks

V

vavilov1

I always thought the original timewarp cut was the one with the three leaf fingers in late flower? This is the one that Next Gen, VISC, Reef, and Vision all seem to have (but call Twister). Now in the Tuna thread Gulf Island seems to suggest that Twister is actually a seedline from the same person that the real timewarp came from.

So is the actual original cut still not widely circulated?

Anyone know which cut was used for the Legends Timebomb seedline? This is the only timewarp genetics I have first hand experience with.

vav

B

bigbag

ive grown 2 clones of timewarp;"twister",and "purple".i prefer the twister.niether is as good as timewarps from the 90's.back then timewarp was chunkier,smellier,tastier.stonier and bigger yielding....go figure?that being said,at the end of the day,timewarp is still 1 of the best BC outdoor buds goin'.these traits seem very reccessive in hybrids,as no timewarp cross has ever been as good as the clones.many will vouch 4 this and i have personally grown many timewarp hybrids

S

shdwfx756

timewarp

never had pure time warp.

grew out brain warp once.
that was crazy.
petrolia head stash x timewarp.

big and crusty!

but every time reef re-releases your know
the genetics have been worked and updated.

droooool.
f

V

vavilov1

thanks bigbag, this explains alot. I remember visioncreator posted a photo of a timewarp cut growing in some rasberries back on the old cannabisworld and it was both the leaves and bud were totally purpled out unlike I have seen in most other TW photos.. must have been the "purple cut". Some friends also grow a rough ibl originally from nelson area that was developed from a TW cross and some pheno's come out with a purple sativa pheno similar to the one in Visions photo.

I am neither not usually a big fan of thai or blueberry strains but Timebomb is one of my all time faves. I would totally agree it is thai but quite a bit different than the common thais on the market (thai pheno hazes/skunkman thais, etc).

Seems more likely imo that TW is a F2 of the early humboldt indica / thai cross due to the fact that indica's usually dominate sats much more in the F1 than it seems to in TW and also that crosses to TW consistently finish early outdoors. You would think if it was F1 there would be some late pheno TW hybrids that go way into Nov but I have never heard of this.

If A3 and Timewarp both came from the same texada group and (according to Reef) a huge amount of the elite BC hashplant cuts came from the king crew (champagne, God, kings cross, etc.) it makes you wonder how many of the elite BC genetics came from a handful of breeders.

B

bigbag

just got the twister cut.alls well thats ends well.twister x's and bx's coming soon...:lock:

Top Bottom