Texas Kid MIA?

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, what about the fires? I'm assuming that you CO guys who are posting are alright, but this Cali gal gets her stomach tied in knots when fire's on the wind.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

And you know its coming for us too sea,its gonna be a bad year.

genepool

genepool

I hope brother TK is ok, if any1 catches up with him b4 me tell'em to hit me up sometime. Been a good while since our last chat, I hope he's just busy harvesting or somethings like that. Sending some positive vibes ur way, we all can u those. Take care bro!

K

kolah

His last visit here was May 29th. ChemCris talked with him on June 28th. Hopefully he will chime in to say all is well.

K

kolah

I am trying to locate TK. Anyone know if he's on another forum?

putembk

putembk

TK where have you gone? Miss the fact that any time a thread was full of bad info you would always set it straight. If you are out there chime in and let us know you are ok. Can't believe you just disappeared like a fart in the wind. Does anybody know anything??? Come back your wisdom is appreciated.

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

TK where have you gone? Miss the fact that any time a thread was full of bad info you would always set it straight. If you are out there chime in and let us know you are ok. Can't believe you just disappeared like a fart in the wind. Does anybody know anything??? Come back your wisdom is appreciated.

very nicely put! Brahduh was/is a wealth of knowledge!

Bless up! Sol

putembk

putembk

I guess since there is no response from TK or the staff there is nothing to do but hope for the best . BE WELL TK.

soserthc1

soserthc1

he would always post alot of good detailed info ..... but this computer stuff is time consuming and never know someone's situation could be broke computer and no cash for a new one. That 's the funny thing about this forum stuff you become friends we people that are in cyber space and being most are awesome peep , if they disappear you become concerned but if I was to pass today no one in my family would be like um let me post up on thcfarmer that soser has left this world.... just thinking out loud.... everyone stay safe .... chemchris said he spoke to him Kolah ask him to hit him back up...... blessing soser ...........think i'll show my wife how to post tonight in case something happens to me - she sure is aware of the farm - I here it every night "what are you on your stupid little farm thing again" - yea go facebook someone you ass and let them know what you had for lunch.........me I'm talking pot not lunch .....lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The last time I disappeared from my online life was when I was bitten by the rattlesnake. My online friends got pretty frantic about it, but I couldn't do anything to let them know what was up. I still have some of those people as online, virtual friends, and one passed several years ago of lung cancer.

Considering how many of us have health problems, or other problems, it's difficult not to let your mind spin and think the worst. I pray for not 'the worst'. I pray that it's just 'busy' and nothing more.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Im pretty positive homeboy is just kickin it up in the mountains with his his dogs, living the dream.......I wouldnt worry.....

K

kolah

From what I know TK did not live up in the mountains. At least that is what he told me. ???

Chemchris? any news?

Top Bottom