Texas Kid Sick?

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I hate to do a thread, but all my old contact info is out dated. I got wind that TK might be very sick and I wanted to see if he's ok or not. Did, a search and didn't see anything. If anyone close to him knows if he's ok. Could you drop me a line. Been friends with him for years and hate to hear if he's gravely ill.

Just worried about my old buddy. Since he hasn't been online since early Dec. Thanks for any help. You can pm me or post here. If anyone talks to him. Tell him I'm thinking about him and wish him the best.
Thanks,
BG

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I hate to do a thread, but all my old contact info is out dated. I got wind that TK might be very sick and I wanted to see if he's ok or not. Did, a search and didn't see anything. If anyone close to him knows if he's ok. Could you drop me a line. Been friends with him for years and hate to hear if he's gravely ill.

Just worried about my old buddy. Since he hasn't been online since early Dec. Thanks for any help. You can pm me or post here. If anyone talks to him. Tell him I'm thinking about him and wish him the best.
Thanks,
BG

Naw think hes good....real busy but good. Dont take this as fact though.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Compassion is Cool

Hopefully TK is great I know his information is. That is very cool of you to care enough about someone to check on them. I think you have some good Karma heading your way, hopefully

mal

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks everyone,

TK is a real friend to me. I've known him for many years. Every since all this online Cannabis stuff started. Back during the OG, CW days. He's helped me in my time of need and I trust him with my life. It's only fair to worry about him. The man will give you his shirt off his back with out a word.

Seems, he's super busy. Thanks for the replys and pm. Just worried about my buddy.
Take care,
BG

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

always an uneasy feeling when someone drops off like that...

Top Bottom