Texas law.

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cultleader

Texas scares the shit out of me, I enjoy a smoke not selling or anything just want to grow my own why should that be a crime if there is no victom?

K

kolah

What da??? No pantyhose purchases on Sundays? That's the deal breaker for me, I'm cancelling my Texico vacation! or is it Mexas? I ferget...

F

fuzzy

Its a chilly 68 degrees here today in the Lonestar state.Think i may go fishin here this evening.Thats about All i think of txs laws.Just stay safe and under the radar as much as possible.Keep your mouth shut and electricity under control and Dont be greedy. :banana1sv6: peace,fuzzy

MEGA956

MEGA956

Its a chilly 68 degrees here today in the Lonestar state.Think i may go fishin here this evening.Thats about All i think of txs laws.Just stay safe and under the radar as much as possible.Keep your mouth shut and electricity under control and Dont be greedy. :banana1sv6: peace,fuzzy

//Amen.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wow and I was thinking of doing a run with 50 units from Cali to Texas in a few weeks. Got to rethink that now. Hell can`t spend $ if your in the pen !

Bob Green

Bob Green

For the record back in the 90's I was arrested in Washington State for having a pipe. Not to mension not even Cali had MMJ at the time. Things can change anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom