Texture/ Mouthfeel (tequila,9v,whipped cream)

• Thread starter gristle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gristle

gristle

Just wanted to touch on a trait that I don't see referenced very often. I came across a pheno that is far beyond anything I have experienced before. It is more of a sensation, to the point of even dwarfing taste and smell. On exhale my exact thought was 'Wow,WTF.' What are your thoughts on this trait? Importance, likes/dislikes, prominent strains, description of sensation.

gristle

gristle

I agree mostly.
Do you like that trait?
What strains have you experienced with a strong aftertaste?

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Oh most definitely...that's a core reason i have kept smoking for 35yrs...smoking cannabis is the only thing that my third eye can 'taste' in an indescribable way. Like wine for a whole other sensory system...oh wait that's exactly what it is :)
Anything dried/ cured well with a non-pine hit is great for me...not a fan of pine smoke taste or aftertaste

tobh

tobh

Supporter
when i was a heavy smoker, mouthfeel was a pretty important part of the experience for me. between the expansion in the lungs and how "full" the smoke felt both on inhale and exhale typically translated to well cared for flower. still a big reason i don't like extracts aside from bubble hash or dry sift. i always found smoke that was "leaner" or more thin tended to induce a lot more coughing and didn't hit quite right.

of course this is all conjecture now, i smoke maybe once a month anymore so take what i said with a grain of salt haha

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

death star.
And the best NL/skunk/haze type phenos. like Super silver and jack and cindy and whatnot. from the right person.

Frostie069

Frostie069

yes aftertaste, nothing like sitting there after blowing out a puff of smoke, letting it hit you while tasting the beauty of well grown buds. For me its Kush genetics.

Top Bottom