TF's EXOTIC GENETIX-FLIGHT 11,STARFIGHTER F2,&BLUELAVxALIENDAWG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

great to be getting a look at your STARFIGHTER F2's, i got some being made aswell....

going to run my STARFIGHTER #2 untopped this round and see how big a cola i can get, half its life willbe under a 400w and the other half under the 1000w....got the STARFIGHTER #1 still under floros but man she wanting more light bad i can tell she ready to bust lose on me...

nice thread homie:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A week later...
2012 07 23 101538

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
very nice this should be a killer show when we get to budding...
awesome:)
Yessir,trying to get a few of these into bloom in 2-3 weeks if possible.if not they can chill for a couple of months and get bushy-bushy.I would rather pilot the best couple in this round and sit on the rest versus rushing it.fuggit..push it to the limit!lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sorry for the extended break here.26 days in.I ended up gifting back my dimepiece flight #2,a couple f2s,and a couple of dudes to keep the project's variety of donors at the fullest.I ended up with one lad leaning f2 and 4 flights.the flight female #2 went back to ex for its tight spacing,great structure,and magnificent scent.the #4 girl has the flavs sugar and scent for sure.the flights seem to really mesh well,a good solid 50/50 mix of the sf and flav.the starfighters really did show their variation in expressions at f2 hardcore.pretty much a third lad leaning,a third tahoe alien,and a third a mix of the 2.
1st pic:starfighter f2.wants a blast of ppms.I am trying to stay around 1050 and she wants more
2012 09 07 234127

flight 11
2012 09 07 234011
2012 09 07 233928
2012 09 07 233855

The blulav x alien dawgs got put on ice for the moment.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin awesome Fudge! Great job so far. VERY cool of you to gift back a "Special" plant to Ex, im sure he will do something killer with it (but I am sorry that we wont be seeing you finish them off this round). Keep up the kills Fudge, id been wondering how things were goin with you. Be well, be safe, grow that DANK! Peace brother! Motiv

JAWS

JAWS

hello THUNDER:)
great to see you pop back in for an up-date and very glad to see things still in the green for you and yours aswell...
stay safe:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sorry for the extended break here.26 days in.I ended up gifting back my dimepiece flight #2,a couple f2s,and a couple of dudes to keep the project's variety of donors at the fullest.I ended up with one lad leaning f2 and 4 flights.the flight female #2 went back to ex for its tight spacing,great structure,and magnificent scent.the #4 girl has the flavs sugar and scent for sure.the flights seem to really mesh well,a good solid 50/50 mix of the sf and flav.the starfighters really did show their variation in expressions at f2 hardcore.pretty much a third lad leaning,a third tahoe alien,and a third a mix of the 2.
1st pic:starfighter f2.wants a blast of ppms.I am trying to stay around 1050 and she wants moreView attachment 249730
flight 11View attachment 249731 View attachment 249732 View attachment 249733
The blulav x alien dawgs got put on ice for the moment.
BTW, thats sucks you had to put those on ice, was relly looking forward to seeing them. That cross sounds like Boobies! (Because Boobies are GREAT! :). Lol) hope to see you get em goin soon homie. Peace! Motiv8r

Top Bottom