TGA Apollo13 BX

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Hey farmers just wanted to share this gem of mine.

@28 days Flowering

11-28.JPG

11-28a.JPG

11-28b.JPG

11-28c.JPG

11-28d.JPG

Plan to give updates ever couple days atleast feel free to comment or ask a question or two.

Peace,
S i R
:harvest:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beauty

Lookin good, love TGA. Great genetics

mal

S

StrikeitRich

@30 Days

Hey got some new close up shots of the ladies hope u all enjoy!

11-30.JPG

11-30a.JPG

11-30b.JPG

11-30c.JPG

Found some pistles starting to turn color... Getting ohh so close.

Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Peace,
S i R

S

SLO Grown

TGA? Subcool stuff? I have tried his gear and I get lots of hermie...

S

StrikeitRich

Hermies??

Yeah bro sad to hear bout that i would really look hard into finding where ur light is getting at them plants during ur dark cycles or find out who has access to ur flower area.. Or i guess just sever plant stress could cause that too, for example if u lolly pop ur plant wrong or too sever it may throw a male stamen or two on the lower portion of the plant. The first grow i did i had some hermies throw on me sucked but hell i learned from it so id say it wasnt to big a loss.

I would have to say No hermies with this lady and ive pushed her to about the edge with training, pruning and just me getting her dialed in, and never once have i had any male stamen. not to say it couldnt happen, but this girl is very stable.

LUV TGA

On a side note i just put an order in through a close friend and soon i should be getting 2 Querkel (TGA), 2 Swiss Cheese (Nirvana) , and 2 Master Kush (?) Clones...:)

Thnks all and if u have any questions or comments feel free to have a go.

Peace,
S i R

dlovejah

dlovejah

Really Nice looking grow there SIR... I had a cut of Apollo 13 a while back and I loved it, Im still smoking it..Super Up High and Really potent.. Thats a real nice canopy.. Thanks for sharing it..:)

S

StrikeitRich

Red Hairs

Just wanted to give an update... Def pistils changen color...

@31 days

11-31.JPG

11-31a.JPG

11-31b.JPG

11-31c.JPG

Really smelling of over ripe fruite and lemon fuel.

Peace,
S i R

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Looks like an early harvest, 50ish

mal

S

StrikeitRich

I was told by the buddy i got her from she could even go as early as 45 days but to expect 50ish. One of the biggest appeals to having her run first.:)

its just a waiting game now...:harvest:

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@33days

11-33a.JPG

I cannot wait to get some hash and oils going from this rezin laced girly.

S i R

S

Snow Crash

Great looking stuff man. Lots of TGA haters on here.

I think I always have to question someone that does a bx. The only way to find a true back crossing is to have grown out and smoked the original enough to be very familiar with it. Not that I doubt your cut... But some serious props to the guy you got the cut from if it is true to the original. A lot of work goes into breeding something like that.

The resin present already is sick. What sort of media/nutrients/lighting/environment/methods are you working with?

S

StrikeitRich

Some Specs

My grow tent (flowering) is 5 feet deep, by 9 feet wide, by 8 feet tall. I'm runnig a 6 inch 400 CFM fan, that is connected to a Masterflow Thermostat, and vents out the roof of the house like a bathroom fan does. My hood is just a reg. horizontal enclosed air cooled hood with obviously 6 inch brackets. I also have a closet that is about 8 feet long and 4 feet deep and 9 feet tall that is used for my early veg and clone room. Everything is air conditioned and currently running without Co2.

Tent.JPG

Veg line
Veg_Nute_Line_up.jpg

Flower line
Flower_Nute_Line_up.jpg

There is no particular reason that I use AN other than its ease of use for my first venture into the Hydroponic realm.

I would like to add that the Pro Tekt is some amazin stuff.

For Lighting I use a 6 X 4 foot T5 bay while they where youngins, then upgrade to the 1000 Watt Daylight Hortilux MH to get them fully veged out, and to fill the screen up. I then again switch it to a 1000 watt Hotilux Eye Super HPS to flower out.

My Screen is a 4 foot 4 inch square with 1 inch squars (def increasing this to 2 maybe 3 inches)

Close_up_of_Top_Node_1.jpg

I use a DWC system with 5 gallon buckets. Each bucket has an 8 inch air stone disk in the bottom of it and they are all feed via a 110 Lpm air pump. I individually test and feed each bucket to maximize what each plants needs are at any given time. The nets are filled with good ole Hydroton.
DWCBucket.JPG

I also do allot of LST and I don't normally top or FIM.

As far as the BX on the Apollo 13 I think that it actually is the Apollo 13 X Vortex to be exact and all.

if I missed anything just let me know.

Peace,
S i R

S

Snow Crash

Nailed it. Thanks for all the specs. I'd never thought to use pipe cleaners as LST tie downs but that's a fantastic idea.

Do you feel that your current nutrient lineup is fulfilling all of your plants' nutritional needs? Are you considering adding, removing, or replacing anything to your system for the next time around? How do you like the dry Great White Myco in your reservoir and would you consider using a different product like Piranha?

Thanks for the insight dude.

S

StrikeitRich

Additions

Well of course we are always looking to upgrade. :)

I plan on running another 1000 watt light next to the one I got, so as to fill the tent, but I do feel that they are sufficiently supplied with all thier essential vitamins and minerals. As far as the GW, Well i luv it and hate it in a hydro unit. Dirty and very easily jumps my PH a good full point once added to the buckets, but with that said it does a wonderful job, also i am told that GW actually has close to the highest level of spores per gram of powder, I wouldnt mind trying The AN version, but i dont see myself running out of the GW for a long time... One container of GW makes a ton of gallons of Mix.

The main thing that i plan to add other than the light would be Co2, but i would have to seal the room and then humidity becomes an issue so then i gotta get a dehymidifier too, so yeah its all a prosses. Ohh and im actually working on my DIY carbon filter this weekend so we will see how that turns out.

Just wanted to say about the pipe cleaners be carefull remember they are metal and when using Potasium Silicates... Slice, Slice... Did it a time or too.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@35 days flowering

I think if i where to throw these buds against the wall they would stick. I'm beyond glad I dont need to mess with adjusting the canapy.

11-35.JPG

11-35a.JPG

11-35b.JPG

11-35c.JPG

I hope to finish up my DIY Carbon Scrubber tonight cause they are getting ohh so smelly... Tonight she really smelled of pepperyOverripenfruityPooFuelyish.... or something.

K well till next time,
S i R

Illmind

Illmind

nice, def apollo dom. should make for some excellent smoke. g'luck

S

StrikeitRich

Filter Almost Done

Just about got her all set to go.

DIYFilter1.jpg

DIYFilter.jpg

$35 bucks well spent id say. (Minus cost of 6 inch inline fan)

peace,
S i R

Top Bottom