Tga Dannyboy

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings all,
Now doing 'Killer Taco' aka Dannyboy from 2000 stock... contacted TGA about to see if they wanted any seed or pollen, they said they would get back to me...anyhow
Tga dannyboy
Tga dannyboy 2
Tga dannyboy 3

cw...
Tga dannyboy 4

Last edited:
chillywilly

chillywilly

Peace,
These seeds came from Richard at Heaven's Stairway, had TGA mix that came with them, but most were hermy...after I saw the first pics, I had to have them beans... will keep everyone updated...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

These plants smell before the flowers even started, like fruity cherry and can't put my finger on... I'm going to pollenate with the selfing male from 2015 to see if possible next generation DB or to stabilize...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

The other selfing male plant (1) , the other 3 just dumped pollen, while the other seeded himself...the plants were much taller like 4-5 feet and taco shell looking leaves, and all were resinous... well the pollens are mixed
so will do...made some cuttings about 15 or so, but went out of town for a few days and lost 13, but have two in transition...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings!
Back, my phone broke down took a while but back...the Dannyboy still kicking....here in DC we getting these strange energy spikes... strange, but anyhow... these plants lacked enough calcium but responded to some dry goat milk... the little gnats that were pestering are gone he he, due to the sticky nature and enticing aroma, they stuck and died... here y'all go...

cw

IMG 20170807 085451
IMG 20170807 085243
IMG 20170807 085212
IMG 20170807 085204
chillywilly

chillywilly

G...
Man. this sucks ass compared to the other kayo phone, the leanse was better... hmm.... that was best I could do with ... Doing and ending feeding with bentonite, silica, Willard's water, and killer t from Humboldt mixed whith some aloe, finisher wk or 2...

cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom