TGA JillyBean right before the chop

• Thread starter NeonBlackFlag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NeonBlackFlag

This was a grow that I did a couple months ago. This pheno of Subcools JillyBean got frosty as fuck real quick, and turned purple a week before the harvest. One of the most photogenic plants I've seen!
92.JPG
85.JPG
74.JPG
66.JPG
54.JPG
48.JPG
315.JPG
227.JPG
1010.JPG
117.JPG

N

NeonBlackFlag

She went for 65 days. About 30% amber. Reeked like gummi mangoes and exotic fruit! Wish I took some nug shots, but shes all gone now! heh

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Howd it smoke neon? I've heard great things about jilly.

R

Radio_Dread

looks killer man. great job. always wanted to see some pics of the jilly bean

H

halitzor

I have 10 of these seeds sitting in my box! I'm so glad i finally found some shots of one, it looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the results I get from a DWC setup, if it looked that good with soil! Congrats

B

bluetooth

she is nice
did ya keep any cuttings
and did she yeild well

S

swizzlegrower

my bud laid a whole pack of jillybean on me thought tga overbread boutique seeds....i mean getting anywhere with 8 way cross.....but these photos changed my mind....putting all 10 down tomarow

N

nuttyguy

Yes sir, those photos and the reviews ive seen put jillybean on the next to be cracked list.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
TGA=Good Seeds

Anything I've ever bought from Subcool has been exellent, awesome job

mal

G

goleboy

What was yield total on first plant pictured if you recall? Also what size containers are thoose bitches in. Beautiful coloration and structure, sub cool is the man.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gorgeous. TGA puts out solid gear. Readily available in CO, as well.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Beautiful Jillybean! Saw this in Subcool's book Dan. I got his Querkle and Agent Orange right now.

C

croniholic

wow, those look fantastic, i am impressed. I have always wanted to try the jilly bean, sounds like a tasty strain

T

tumbleweed

Nice job and photo's. Got some TGA Flav started, expecting good things.

Top Bottom