• Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Should find a few great ones!!!

K

KitsapKush

I'm trying to score me some Jack the Ripper x bubba kush beans that are in testing right now from the TGA rep.. Subcool was talking about it down at hempstock in OR.. calling it "ripped bubba" or something.. I want it tho... :) these plushys need transplanting tho...

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Your Plushberry looks killer! I seem to have a decent yielding lemon berry green pheno. I had to chop it at 6 weeks this time from seed but my next clones will do alot better, got a bad bottle of Kushie Kush and fed it to my Plushberry. Luckily only to the plushberry cause its the only kush im growing at the moment and the plant the next day after feeding it leafs started to wilt didn't know what was wrong looked in the bottle and theres green white mold in it. changed nutes right away but the plant quit drinking water and was just dying. Really sucks. Damn Kushie Kush. I grew this time in 5gal DWC, she has some of the thickest stems I've seen. Got 3 males 1 female from a 6 pack, by buddy started them and gave me them at like week 3 veg. from seed. Kept 3 males for breeding. Gonna get another pack look for a better pheno. This ones a keeper i think theres a few keepers in these seeds to be found. Mine is pure lemon berry to the max.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Damn bro nice find. Thats it im ordering another pack. I cracked a 10 pack. 4 fems all were green. lucky me.

Congrats to you!

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

I saw the Pink Lady I thought the same thing right away! Another pack! There's some keepers in there i sware. My pheno smells so much like lemon berrys its insane. Everyone loves it and on the exhale is the lemon berry smell/taste zing. I Wanna see a Pink Pheno in person though. :D

Budzillah

Budzillah

Sounds like I got lucky! This is a strong growing strain. One of the best strains I have grown over the years. Smells and taste like fruity candy. I have grown JTR, Deep Purple, Agent Org , Jilly Bean. All have been great smelling and tasting strains. I got lucky with the DP too. Got the purple pheno first try. The pics below are Plushberry at 40days. Right before it starts turning pink/purple. Good luck with your search for the Pink Lady.

2012 03 25 00 19 19 300
2012 03 25 00 19 13 945
2012 03 25 00 21 12 51
2012 02 08 03 11 51 539
Top Bottom