Tga Quantum Kush And Jesus Og

• Thread starter dwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dwood

dwood

I have grown one of each of these plants. Both are sativa dominant. However both seemed rather spindly. Adding more K this go around to try and thicken the branches. Also, the others and these are getting hit with fan air to create the swaying motion. Isthere anything else that can be done in order to thicken the branches

bigjay420

bigjay420

I have grown one of each of these plants. Both are sativa dominant. However both seemed rather spindly. Adding more K this go around to try and thicken the branches. Also, the others and these are getting hit with fan air to create the swaying motion. Isthere anything else that can be done in order to thicken the branches

I don't wanna steer you wrong. But I would recommend doing a few things. If stretch occurs, you can bury the stem (assuming you left room for top dress). Once you do that, the actual stalk you just buried will shoot out roots. This will give added support. The fan also helps a ton, so keep that up... Just make sure its oscillating, as im sure you know too much direct wind can cause stress/ herm. Also, have you tried pinching during veg? The "knuckle" always grows back thicker. Hope something I said was useful.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

pinch bend reroute,... you can run the plant up and down a wall if you pinch the right places at the right times. Some strains you don't even have to pinch, you can just bend them over, and the knuckle will form, but make sure you go slow.

another option is training the plant down in order to get it to fight its way back up at weak points, i get thinner strains to toughen up like this sometimes.

dwood

dwood

Yesterday, I put tomato cages around them. I will bend and twist them and use the tomato cages to support a little.

Top Bottom