TGA Querkle - SCROG

• Thread starter rhuddin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

wowzers NICE JOB BRO ! Could you take a step back and let me see your cab ? I love the pre fabed frame over the smart pot .14 dry off of one bush in a small space . I have an empty closet ,12gln pot and a light collecting dust .Time to get busy just hope the breakers dont trip.

R

rhuddin

I'll have to snap some photos... I don't have any pics from afar. I made the cab custom... built-in, floor to ceiling. Two chambers, one for veg and one for flower.

S

ScrOGer

Thanks genepool... I have a little fine tuning to do but I think I have found the most efficient way to utilize my limited space.

You hit the nail on the head. i especially like the first "X" trellis set-up, to LST them, and start the training. great idea to get them sprouting.

Your veg time was a good guesstimation, you didnt lose too much opportunity for fill, but the next run you will "rock that shit homie!"

Nice one
:bong2:

R

rhuddin

wowzers NICE JOB BRO ! Could you take a step back and let me see your cab ? I love the pre fabed frame over the smart pot .14 dry off of one bush in a small space . I have an empty closet ,12gln pot and a light collecting dust .Time to get busy just hope the breakers dont trip.

Here's the cab... when you open the doors I used rigid insulation to create a sealable door and make everything air and light tight.

IMG 2423

IMG 2424

IMG 2425

Current grow running TGA Ace of Spades(right side) & Emerald Triangle Super Sour OG (left side)... Still running the scrog but the plants were too big by the time I had the flower chamber free'd up to repeat how I trained the Q. I may start a new thread for this one.
IMG 2426

IMG 2427

R

rhuddin

How many weeks veg was that? Great job dude

Thanks... Once the clone was rooted I vegged for 4-6 wks in a 1 gal pot and just kept it chillin... once I could move it to the flower chamber I transplanted to the 10 smart pot and vegged for another 3wks before flipping it.

R

rockson21

very nice show, man. cant even imagine what you'll pull next run with a bit longer of a veg. I'm envious.

R

rhuddin

great job on the stealth cab. how is the sound?
It's pretty good... I have a 8" fan in the attic pulling air through everything and the attic is very well insulated. If you walked into the room and stood there and tried to hear it you would hear a very faint hum but that's about it. If you weren't looking to hear something you probably wouldn't notice it. Most people I have shown are pretty impressed with how quiet it is. Digital ballast help as well.

very nice show, man. cant even imagine what you'll pull next run with a bit longer of a veg. I'm envious.

Thanks... the one I have running now will be interesting... I don't think that I have as many tops due to the two plants and the size I wasn't able to set up as well as the Q, but I veg'd longer and I am thinking the strains r bigger yielders... we shall see... after his one it's back to the single plant & keeping it simple

You make it look easy! Nice work bro
much thanks!

jagle

jagle

sorry man, 14oz dry off the querkle??? what wattage lights you using? a 600 i presume

neverbreak

neverbreak

really nice grow bro, ya nailed it fo sho! i love the look of a good scrog. that lovely canopy of fat buds...

neverbreak

R

rhuddin

sorry man, 14oz dry off the querkle??? what wattage lights you using? a 600 i presume
yeah a 600 and surprisingly 14oz off the q... scrogging is super efficient if you haven't tried it. Especially in small spaces it rocks. The grow with the Super Sour OG and the Ace of spades I got 8oz of the super sour and 6 off the aces.

great stealth. whats going on on the other side? ;)
Veg cab

Top Bottom