TGA Subcool 8 strain grow

• Thread starter G8tfulgrdens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What strain are you most intersted to see finished?

• Total voters
G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

So i have access to Tgasubcool seeds very easy and cheap where i live and wanted to take advantage of this. Some of this work is Northwest Natural Wonders and maybe some Heros of the farm not sure exactly, i could look but not that critical to me.

I'm aware there is not allot of his work on here and assume that is for a reason. I'm not here to debate his breeding techniques or morals as this seems to be a touchy subject for some. I simply want to post some pics of 8 strains I've been running and let you watch as this unfolds. I popped 40 beans and 39 came up in 2 days and i ended up with 22 strong looking females.

Running Dr.who 1, Timewreck 1, mickey kush 3, cherynobl 4, Marionberry Kush,5 Pennywise 3, Qush 1, Jesus OG 3

10 gallon smart pots with super soil, some roots organic at 1\4 strength,
Tga subcool 8 strain grow
Tga subcool 8 strain grow 2
Tga subcool 8 strain grow 3
Tga subcool 8 strain grow 4
Tga subcool 8 strain grow 5
Tga subcool 8 strain grow 6
bennie tea every 10 days and ACT every 14.

These are about 60 days old from seed and will be flipped soon.
Pennywise and Marionberry Kush are a few weeks behind but will be joining the bloom party fashionably late.

Here is some photos to catch up. Thanks

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looks like a nice start man. Really want to see what that Marion Berry Kush has...the X sounds interesting. I've had good luck with TGA gear...hope you have the same. MGG

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

damn, already a good show. dont mind if i pull up a chair. always reppin for the nw here

Ya buddy
look'n great, nice & lush just the way we likes them :cigar:

We try and do what we can..thank you:)
Looks like a nice start man. Really want to see what that Marion Berry Kush has...the X sounds interesting. I've had good luck with TGA gear...hope you have the same. MGG

Ya me to i have a plushberry and Jillybean that i love!! I'm also really hoping for that raspberry lemonade leaner in the Marionberry. 5 out of 5 females on that pack which is great!! Never had anything but good results with his gear, they always pop fast, no nanners with extensive testing before there released. I've seen some of his stuff that didn't make the cut even with people begging for it and it was fire, that says a little something right there. Thanks for the words of encouragement, i'll do my best.
I have some of his gear, haven't run it. Pulling up a chair :)

Thank you and let me get that chair for you:angelic:

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

I would also like to add I always top feed in begining of week 3 of with EWC and SS as well as have been tryin a mounding tek for the first time with this grow. It's a #2 only partially buried into a 10 gal smart pot and ill get some pics:snaphappy: when the sun comes up.:) A very knowledgeable and skilled farmer turned me onto this and I'm always eager to try new things. :writing: His theory makes since and is practical i believe so I'm giving it a good old fashioned go.:cool:

drewski85

drewski85

So i have access to Tgasubcool seeds very easy and cheap where i live and wanted to take advantage of this. Some of this work is Northwest Natural Wonders and maybe some Heros of the farm not sure exactly, i could look but not that critical to me.

I'm aware there is not allot of his work on here and assume that is for a reason. I'm not here to debate his breeding techniques or morals as this seems to be a touchy subject for some. I simply want to post some pics of 8 strains I've been running and let you watch as this unfolds. I popped 40 beans and 39 came up in 2 days and i ended up with 22 strong looking females.

Running Dr.who 1, Timewreck 1, mickey kush 3, cherynobl 4, Marionberry Kush,5 Pennywise 3, Qush 1, Jesus OG 3

10 gallon smart pots with super soil, some roots organic at 1\4 strength,View attachment 351476 View attachment 351478 View attachment 351480 View attachment 351481 View attachment 351482 View attachment 351483 bennie tea every 10 days and ACT every 14.

These are about 60 days old from seed and will be flipped soon.
Pennywise and Marionberry Kush are a few weeks behind but will be joining the bloom party fashionably late.

Here is some photos to catch up. Thanks
lookin good . would like to see how the pennywise and mickey kush turns out.been thinkin about ordering some pennywise beans.heard they have a 1:1 thc/cbd ratio.do you veg at 24/0 or 18/6?

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

lookin good . would like to see how the pennywise and mickey kush turns out.been thinkin about ordering some pennywise beans.heard they have a 1:1 thc/cbd ratio.do you veg at 24/0 or 18/6?

I veg at 24/0 for most of the time then kick down to 20/4 for two weeks proir to flip. Pennywise came back at 2/1 actually with 14% CBD to 7%THC on one pheno:woot: and the other 3 or 4 tested all were 1/1 at like 7% The thing i REALLY love about these genetics is there is a pdf file on most every strain with full breakdown with cannabinoid and terp profiles!! Geekmike is the name of the grower for TGA in Oregon who had these results. I'm really pumped myself to have this for my patients.

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

i would like to also add i think after 6 weeks or so they need to sleep and they show me this..time and time again. I also have seen much more growth in first 6 weeks under 24 hours of light with having multiple rooms with same strains and testing this years ago. I know there is strong belief that opposes this train of thought and these are just my finding thru personal experience and only an opinion.

drewski85

drewski85

I veg at 24/0 for most of the time then kick down to 20/4 for two weeks proir to flip. Pennywise came back at 2/1 actually with 14% CBD to 7%THC on one pheno:woot: and the other 3 or 4 tested all were 1/1 at like 7% The thing i REALLY love about these genetics is there is a pdf file on most every strain with full breakdown with cannabinoid and terp profiles!! Geekmike is the name of the grower for TGA in Oregon who had these results. I'm really pumped myself to have this for my patients.
2:1!hell yea.im sold

drewski85

drewski85

that's awesome.id like to know how much mickey kush stretches.i was about to order a pack of spacedawg.you ever run that strain?

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

that's awesome.id like to know how much mickey kush stretches.i was about to order a pack of spacedawg.you ever run that strain?

Yes i just did actually and got a nice lemony pheno if that's your thing that was nice producer and really fosty. I just wasn't looking for the lemon and didn't keep it. It also is one of there lowest THC% testing strains at 13% on average i think but really great bag appeal and strong growth so all around good. It lacked a real effect for me medicinally so i felt unsatisfyied and hurting after.:inpain: Don't want my experience to stop you from giving it a go, obviously your pack could bring the heat. Mickey came back at 28% or something and looks like she will be lanky as well, think the Jesus OG with Hells dominate leaners will be my skyscrapers!:stop:

drewski85

drewski85

Yes i just did actually and got a nice lemony pheno if that's your thing that was nice producer and really fosty. I just wasn't looking for the lemon and didn't keep it. It also is one of there lowest THC% testing strains at 13% on average i think but really great bag appeal and strong growth so all around good. It lacked a real effect for me medicinally so i felt unsatisfyied and hurting after.:inpain: Don't want my experience to stop you from giving it a go, obviously your pack could bring the heat. Mickey came back at 28% or something and looks like she will be lanky as well, think the Jesus OG with Hells dominate leaners will be my skyscrapers!:stop:
hell yea man.i actually have been sitting on a pack of j.t.r and I really was kinda hesitant with ordering the spacedawg.i was going to order it in the hopes of finding a snodawg leaning pheno:rolleyes:,but I might just order the p-wise and/or mickey and wait until topdawg comes out with some more gear.that cbd ratio sounds really nice.i suffer from nausea as well as joint pain/nerve pain and im in a non-med state unfortunately:(

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

hell yea man.i actually have been sitting on a pack of j.t.r and I really was kinda hesitant with ordering the spacedawg.i was going to order it in the hopes of finding a snodawg leaning pheno:rolleyes:,but I might just order the p-wise and/or mickey and wait until topdawg comes out with some more gear.that cbd ratio sounds really nice.i suffer from nausea as well as joint pain/nerve pain and im in a non-med state unfortunately:(

Sorry to hear that, that's unfortunate for sure:nurse: Stay tuned all you will see what i get out of mine and I'm going to try and get the Pennywise into the lab and tested to see which one to keep since i want CBD, CBD, CBD on this one!:pompus:

shawnskush

shawnskush

I have had very little success with TGA genetics. Almost everything he breeds ends up smelling like space queen, which I do not enjoy.

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

I have had very little success with TGA genetics. Almost everything he breeds ends up smelling like space queen, which I do not enjoy.

I can absolutely understand that, space queen is sprinkled on about everything one way or another in his gear, so if that's not your thing then i can respect that. I seem to get a nice pheno selection with some great variety in aroma has been my experience. I actually just had Spacedawg with a wicked lemon/lime scent for days opposed to my Jillybean that has a candy/berry scent and the Plushberry had that earthy/musk to it. These are the only 3 strains i personally grown, I've seen lots of other peoples TGA work but believe that how they smells and tastes have allot to do with the farmer and there style within reason. This said i might not be able to pick up on that residual smell of space queen as i can say i don't believe I've seen or smelled the real thing.:meh: I'm very curious on these 8 and will be extra sniffy now!:sorry:

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

Farm 008

Here is an update, I've spread them out and they have been getting one less hour of sun a day until 12/12. There also has been a change of plans and i will be flowering these under 4000 watt this time not 6K. This is 6 of the strains and the Marionberry and Pennywise are 6 to 7 days from being added to the bloom room as well.

Top Bottom