Tga Subcools Gsc X Space Queen?

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
klonkku

klonkku

Here is some update on Gsc x Space Queen. First all 4 plants together. They are looking okay. More effort should be given these ladies. Some minor defiencies on few plants. Feed them today with stronger nute solution. These ladies deserve bigger pots and some more veg time next round.
DSC 5175

klonkku

klonkku

all four here. 2 bigger and more vigorous. 2 smaller ones but they are looking okay too. Sorry about the picture quality. Borrowed camera and didint had the time to focus on taking pictures. Hope this helps someone else with these plants. There is some potential in these plants.

DSC 5176
DSC 5177
DSC 5178
DSC 5179
klonkku

klonkku

Don´t have much pictures of these ladies, but some good looking colas are forming. This is flowering day 58.
These are not fast and they don´t really smell much, but they seem to produce some frosty long buds.

snoplow20

snoplow20

The first 2 i popped didnt make it. It was my fault so im not blaming the seeds. Gonna go ahead and throw the other 4 i got in a towel and see what i get. Im already growing the querkle. Which seems to be super slow.

klonkku

klonkku

We will see in few weeks is it worth it. I have a cut ready if smoke is something special. These are going to take more than 10 weeks. These pics are from flowering day 61.

DSC 5275

DSC 5274

klonkku

klonkku

Thanks! Slow and relatively small plants but rock hard and super frosty buds. Looking forward to smoke these.

snoplow20

snoplow20

I just checked my towel and 1 of em has a small tail and one is starting to open. I figure by tonight they should all be open.

snoplow20

snoplow20

All 4 of em popped. There is 2 pics because one of em stuck to the other side of the towel.

20180125 201234
20180125 201228
klonkku

klonkku

2 of mine wich were the fastest growers came out pretty nice so far. Rest 2 would have needed much longer veg time. I vegged these for 5 weeks in 15l pot. 6-8 weeks and some more root space would have been much better.

centralcoast

centralcoast

2 of mine wich were the fastest growers came out pretty nice so far. Rest 2 would have needed much longer veg time. I vegged these for 5 weeks in 15l pot. 6-8 weeks and some more root space would have been much better.

Smoke report?

Also, where did you obtain these gsc x space dude testers? HDepot?

klonkku

klonkku

1 pheno outshined the rest in every way. Smoke was quite potent and relaxing. Indica side for sure. I liked this mind numbing effect as a late night smoke. Flavor was oily and some cherry undertones. Hard to say anything about phenotypes because I only had 5 seeds. The most vigorous and biggest yielder was the best smoke. I didin`t keep her because of the 12-13 week flowering time. Got some good indica smokes in my garden already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom