TH SEEDS "SAGE" grow pics

• Thread starter SnS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SnS

first time working with TH SEEDS "SAGE". only popped two seeds and got two distinct phenos. a shorter one that smelled so much like sweet pink grapefruit when flowering. then a taller pheno that had a similar smell, just not as sweet. both put out tons of shiny trichomes!

they have been curing for about a week. the smells are changing daily with the cure.

here are some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looking frosty; hope you're enjoying them! and welcome to the Farm, btw. Peace

S

ShorelineTex

I had a pheno of Burmese Kush that foxtailed almost exactly like that...they're THSeeds too. I have some SAGE seeds, I just can't get over the ~12 week flowering...can't wait to see a smoke report :)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking Sage SnS. I had alove afair with this one more than once.......grown out four packs and each time I found those phenos....the sweet one had several people thinking I had stored it with dryer sheets in the bag.

Way to go Bro!

S

SnS

first taste test of sage, after about a week of curing and WOW!

i just grabbed a few very small nugs (about a bowl-full each) and stuck it in my little pipe. these nugs came off the shorter pheno, the one that smelled just like sweet pink grapefruit while it flowered. i love this plant!

the smell - the nugs smell almost like they thicken the air when you sniff them. very sweet, thick, and tangy smelling. actually reminds me of drinking "tang" now that i think of it.

the smoke - the smoke is damn fine too with only a weeks cure. it has that "thickness" to it that leaves that tangy, smoke taste on the roof of your mouth and tongue. no coughing here at all. smooth, thick and tangy. extremely smooth and tasty.

the high - i ended up packing one bud into the bowl and killing it myself. probably about 5-6 hits. first bowl definately got me up and running! did a few things for about 5 minutes and packed up a second bud. boom! it hit me. i finished the bowl and just sat staring at the tv with my forehead down the spine of my back just tingling in the chair. i started thinking "damn, this shit is kickin in nice!" i just zoned out for a few minutes enjoying the different buzz than i have been used too. about 30 minutes later and my head is still tingling, i feel really relaxed even after drinking a coffee. clear and awake, not tired at all although i my eyes are a little squinted.

i am very glad to see that this little plant, that smelled so good in flowering, holds on to that sweet smell and taste when smoked. this is a very special plant. now i see why sage is crossed with so many other strains.

B

been

Fuckin' A bro! How long did it take to clean your fingers? :rofl

A

allwet

I grew s.a.g.e. a couple of summers ago and loved the smoke.
You seem to have hit it right, I love the fox tail buds and they
look like they filled out nicely.
Nice work!
Allwet

S

SnS

man this sage is really curing up nice! the taller pheno has a "catpiss" smell to it. the shorter pheno that smelled just like sweet grapefruit with flowering has turned into my favorite. the sage smells so tangy sweet, even creamy at times. smokes so good and super tasty! i love this shit!!!!!!!!

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude looks like you did a good job. i have been wanting to give them a run. i germed a couple sage 'n' sours but they turned out male, have a few more on the back burner. great job tho. enjoy them stinky girls.

Haze

Haze

Nice pics SnS, Me and my circle also got two distinct phenos from her.
The sweet, citrus grapefruit you described, the other an almost chocolate smell.
My ladies are only at week 4, however a colleague of mine has some curing up that will be tested today.
Thanks for the pics!

SAGE.jpg

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Always been interested in the Sage. It just moved up a couple of notches on my list. Great job guys.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Wow amazing grow and report those phenos look killer man,love the foxtails on em!

Sage is an amazing strain,i bought a pack recently and started them out but never grew them myself,i gave the males to my buddy and kept 2 female phenos,I then had to relocate some stuff so i passed the sage's on two 2 friends,one on here he currently has it growing and and my other buddy just cut both phenos and they are amazing,one smells like chocolate tree sap and the other like chemical cleaner,with soaring potency,i can see why adam from th smokes this regularly,i will be getting cuts back from buddy and another pack for sure!!

D

dgaf757

damn

hey i know im really late on this post, but i just joined this comm because i saw your grow. i got tons of seeds sitting around and im starting 20 new plants n sage is one i have lying around.

i gotta say im impressed by your grow, but is there anything specific you can get into like how long you vegged, how the height was on both the little and bigger ones (i have height restrictions so im going scrog with my next 20 plant set up and i dont give any veg time) and any EC levels that these plants like or dont like. since i have so many strains running in rockwool slabs i try to get strains with matching EC level tolerance and somewhat close flowering times. im an indica grower because of my height restrictions, but i need good daytime smoke and i love the taste of sativas. i can see that this plant has 2 phenos and im guessing that the shorter one is more afghan dominant.

your plants looked very happy and they dont seem to be too leafy like many sativas. out of the 2 phenos does the shorter one have more weight or density to the buds than the taller one? or is this strains buds dense at all, or more like sativa fluff? basically any in depth info you can throw my way on this strain id really appreciate. or anyone on here whos had this strain goin. thanks.

Top Bottom