TH Seeeds ( are their regular beans ok)

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hello everyone, i have just ordered something from th seeds, the free sage n sour was soo tempting, but after making my purchase i read all the bad feedbak on them esp. regarding their fem seeds.So are their reg. seeds ok, am i going to be really upset, jus got some skunk xxx so it won't be a big let down money wise, but i have been wanting to try many of their strains..what do you farmers think?:damnhippie:

J

J.a.h.

They really dissapointed me, I spent 250 bones on S&S and of the first ten beans one or two survived, while at the same time other seeds thrived by the same methods. Then because I wanted S&S so bad I re ordered from a different supplier (so I thought , turned out the same people own both seed biz's )only to get the same results. Out of 20,3 or 4 sprouted but one survived. In the end I Love my Sage & Sour but it was very expensive and when I contacted THSeeds they refused to own up. I could see they were weak right away but I was blinded by hype. At least it did perform well outside. Very tasty and good output.

(i did not buy my seeds from thcbay)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I think THSeeds are just fine....fuck all the haters out there.....if you aint got haters...then you aint successful..

and J.a.h....THSeeds would not of replied to your emails because your talking about germinating seeds which is illegal...and there a legit company in amsterdam...

S

SnS

made my first th seeds purchase about 9 weeks ago. i bought 5 fem sage and 10 sage n sour.

germinated two of each. all sprouted quickly and started off great. one of the sage n sours had no vigor though (this can happen with any seeds). i pulled it and just ran with the other three.

let me tell you I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL!!!

of the two sage plants, i got a shorter and a taller pheno. they both smell like sweet grapefruit and are almost finished. they are starting to swell with two to three weeks remaining! gonna be some good weight from them for sure.

the one sage n sour is a HEAVYWEIGHT for sure!!!! i topped it early to get four main colas and i am very glad i did because i now have four huge / dense colas that are maybe a week or two from completing. the smell right now is like sweet and sour sauce with a lime kick to it. i am definately going to be growing more of this pheno! i will also continue to grow out the rest of the pack in search of the primo version of sage n sour (who knows though, the one i have may be it though!)

i am a huge fan of th seeds. sucks to see bad feedback from others but i could not be happier with my results. i highly recommend them

**** if these message boards didn't require every post to be read and approved to be posted on this message board i know there would be way more people on here saying the same thing. its no wonder it takes days to get a single response in the th seeds forum because of this...... it sucks considering its the only th seeds forum i know of.... can someone please recommend another one if anyone knows of one?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got a 10 pack of BUKU from them and had a 0% germ rate. DID NOT BUY FROM THCFARMERS just to make that clear. i ordered from shanni seed shop in europe. im guessing the seeds were not stored correctly. also i believe it was before they changed the way they package there beans. very good reputable company, just make sure you only buy beans ever from trusted site that knows what they are doing. iv never heard back beans comin from the farmer.....probably cuz logic boots fuckers out before they have the chance to fuck us farmers.....once again bro, thanks for seeding out all the shit. mucho repect bro and keep up the good work.

20north

the old packs had low germ rates the new ones are stored differently... because bubblegum:party0022: was 100% with 2 packs got several different phenos , 19/20 were worth holding on to..not from the bay but the bud turned out fine better than avg potency for the bubblegum name. i have germed many strains that TH seeds has on the bay right now and they all were 90-100% germ rate it was goods:damnhippie:

D

Donk Frog

I bought there Heavy Duty Fruity, it was nice 9 of 10 germed, my smoke report and pics are here, plus the grow diary from seed i under one of my older grow diaries if anyone would like to see the health and grow patterns

good in my book, just a bit pricey on some of thier strain

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I really like TH seeds. I got some Kushage from him directly. It was the finest smoke out of a 50 packs that came from the dam. I also ran Sage four seperate times since 2002 and it rocks every time rgardless where i get it from. I did get some Sage and Sour and had two pop and niether was a keeper to me because it was more finicky then the others and not better then S.A.G.E or Kushage to me. Tempeture sensitive and everything else sensitive too.

I have seen the best results with Heavy Duty Fruity and Sage. Just depends on what type on med u need.

Hope this helps some people decide.

After writing this i am gonna get some more TH Seeds Gear soon because I really miss the Sage....and his stuff has been on the top of my list years. Good Luck

Hope you get the badest ass Sage and sour ever

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am about to run some Kushage and Wreckage that I got directly from the man himself. These are male/female seeds and I will start a thread here in just a bit.

Tex

H

hellboysavage

i have some thseeds da purps i havent ran yet mostly cause i heard bad things but once i get everything running properly ill get em going with a proper grow log

S

SnS

finally got a chance to grow out TH Seeds S.A.G.E. 'N SOUR. i can't wait to try the smoke after the cure! i am a big fan of th seeds now that i have seen their strains first hand!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

let it hang in the dark for four days. stem would bend but not break. jarred it and waited overnight. the next morning the buds softened up and the smell was crazy! can't really describe the smell except it is like a fresh type of cleaning liquid. a smell that pulls you forward to try to figure out what you were smelling. not fruity or sweet, more like a light chemical smell. not a repulsive smell at all though. its only been in the jar for 24 hours and i have a feeling that it is going to really cure into a keeper. the nugs are very chunky too!

so far the first smoke tests (i definately had to try this out before the cure!!!) and it is a very "up" high. makes my forehead tingle nicely and seems to give me energy to get things done! pretty smooth smoke even with such a short dry time so far. i really can't wait to see how good it blazes after the cure!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice picts SnS.

I will be sure to look out for your report TK. You've got mad skills for sure and I have been eyeing the Wreckage but afraid of hermie problems from the TW.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok. here are some pictures i found from my pack of Kushage. These are pictures of pictures..

DSC08548.JPG
DSC08543.JPG
DSC08555.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some of a different pheno then the other picts. I have this one going now. Day 45 or so. Before the swell.
DSC08589.JPG
DSC08600.JPG
DSC08647.JPG
DSC08629.JPG
DSC08645.JPG

B

Bill Bloome

Ya know ,Ive read a lot threads bashing seed companies that have been in business a long time.I also bought seeds from a company in Amsterdam that advertised a 90% germ ratio.When only two popped,using the same method I have for years,I thought I had joined the ranks of those burned by bad seeds.but I dug them up and paper toweled them and lo and behold....6 more popped.I think we should look at our methods or environments before trashing the seed suppliers.Don't get me wrong....I don't buy seeds from companies without a good track reord,but I avoid most hassles by getting my seeds here.Logic runs a really tight ship and I've been more than pleased.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thanx for all the input guys..i almost forgot i put this thread up!!since i have acquired what i believe to be far ahead on the list...og/cali connect buti still have the th gear and didn't doubt them completely,but so bad review made me ask..has anyone had any experience with their skunk xxx??? i am hoping to find a super high yielding pheno o the skunk to cross back with the bubba pheno of og raskals strawberry bubba kush...or maybe crossing the bubba with the great white shark? great white kush?..mmmmm

K

KrazyDan

From Thseeds I'm running Bubblegum , Heavy Duty Fruity , Sage n Sour and love all three.
I started like 15 of each and got a good mom out of all.
Got the Mk ultra , Kushsage , da purps on deck also right from the man

Top Bottom